Phone bills

Currently reading:
Phone bills

My gawd....I can't imagine paying that much per month just on a phone bill !!!

I pay £30 a month for 1000 texts and 400 anytime/network minutes. I very rarely go over my limit, maybe on calls slightly. Never had a bill more than £40 on this contract that's for sure.

minislapper said:
My gawd....I can't imagine paying that much per month just on a phone bill !!!

I pay £30 a month for 1000 texts and 400 anytime/network minutes. I very rarely go over my limit, maybe on calls slightly. Never had a bill more than £40 on this contract that's for sure.

well when I was in the UK I paid 7.50 per month for 30 texts and 200 mins and then I had to top up which was even worse as I spent about another 20-30 per month, but when I agreed to the contact i didnt realise so I should have got a new one but it sounded good at the time, but it wasn't.

I think the problems is todays world is different, we have more stuff to do and are busier and cant always meet up and talk in person which is a shame but thats the way it is, so we have to rely on phones and emails.

and what if your partner lives in a different city like my ex did, we only saw each other on weekends and maybe once during the week, if he drove to see me as i dont drive yet, then your phones becomes even more important as its kinda your lifeline to that person.

But i guess at the end of the day all it is an object and how much importance you place on and how you use it is up to you(y)

custard said:
had that when i worked up norf,was great :D

damn right it is, have had it for 3 years now and would be dead if i had to pay my own bill... thankfully i can blag a fair few calls as work as im on call 24/7, and do have fone calls at silly oclock on a regular basis :D

I dont know if anyone else has found this...

now before i got with my boyfriend i was on a contract and spending like £60 - 70 a month on my mobile when the contract run out, my boyfriend gave me one of them free o2 300 freee texts a month sim cards to use. and now i top up my mobile £10 every month, and i can cope with that and always have credit.

Its strange and now i have that extra £50 a month now.

think this must be because im not calling other guys n all my friends to go out all the time now.

must be

when i first got my contract my bills were around £120-150 :eek: then when i realised that was dumb and couldnt afford it, i got a different contract now and my bills are around £40-60. depends on how much i talk to people :p

charmed103 said:
and what if your partner lives in a different city like my ex did, we only saw each other on weekends and maybe once during the week, if he drove to see me as i dont drive yet, then your phones becomes even more important as its kinda your lifeline to that person.

That's the situation we've been in for last 'too many' years and still manage to stay within my contract most months !!!

hmallett said:
I notice Applesei hasn't posted here yet... :chin:
H

Commeth the man commeth the hour!

I dont think anyone can beat my grand total of 2,496.96 for a one month phone bill then id like to see pics, everyones seen mine :)

Search the forum for a pic and thread...if its still there

I am now down to 17.50 a month

two and a half grand for a month!!! that should be illegal. does your girlfriend happen to have a premium rate number?

jug said:
two and a half grand for a month!!! that should be illegal. does your girlfriend happen to have a premium rate number?

It should be illegal, you are right. I am still in dispute about not being barred. I just about paid for oranges xmas party all by myself!

The G/F didnt exist at that point. It was well over a year ago when this happened.

One tip though, if a lass tells you to ring her back, you put the phone down after 10 minutes! (y)

I am also now on a better contract

Well someone will vouch for it, but i took a pic of the bill when it came to post up to prove it was genuine, as there was some doubters to my tale. Hopefully someone can remember this.

I have no further comment to make on the matter :D

AppleSei said:
Commeth the man commeth the hour!

I dont think anyone can beat my grand total of 2,496.96 for a one month phone bill then id like to see pics, everyones seen mine :)

Search the forum for a pic and thread...if its still there

I am now down to 17.50 a month

my god!!!!!! i think i would die if mine was that!!!! so wrong on so many levels!

I am on the Orange Dolphin 35 contract. 500mins anytime anynetwork, unlimited texts, and 4mb usage. £35 per month. Before this my bill were around £150 a month on another crappy Orange contract. I must say I have found Orange to be pretty decent and helpful, though.

Mine is usually about £60 a month. I took a rubbish contract in order to get a good phone, then I have a few boltons and send a few million texts (with newer phones it's easy for a text to be 5 messages long without realising). I use shedloads of data as I don't have internet access at work during the day so it's my only way of peeking at the forum etc. And it's the data that pushes it up really, a lot of companies offer texts and calls but they forget about data access :(

Back