Our Worst Nightmare

Currently reading:
Our Worst Nightmare

PNL

Banned
:bang: Is think this is what we feel like doing in this family ATM

Honesty 57 or her in doors has told you people about the operation she has recently been through and the none existant level of care and filthy conditions at the UHW cardiff well this has topped even this she now has mrsa :eek: we cant belive this either and as this CAN be life threatning we are in a total state of panic the digracefull part of this being that when she went back in last week end for over night treatment they took a swobb to determine the type of infection and which antibiotic should be used they have had the result and not notified us of this and it was not until the district nurse called the lab this morning that we found out the bad news . Last weekend a doctor took us one side and told us that the conditions and equiptment in this hospital are worse than in 3rd world countries and some of the equiptment was used in his contry in the 1980s so while the Welsh Assembly have spent 80 million on a building that nobody wanted peoples lives here in Wales at at risk .:bang: I wonder if they really care as they sit there on their big FAT ARSES talking about the barby they had and which lady assembly member is a good lay. This is a very irrate and angry PNL reporting about the crap the people in Wales have to endure :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: its revolution time ppl do the country a favour KILL A POLOTICIAN

Last edited:
PNL, all my sympathy to you and your family for a speedy recovery. :(

Even French hospitals has MRSA, it's more about mutations than lack of car. Still doesn't make it any different though of course.

:(

Charlie, Wales is the best place on Earth :)

That's awful, I hope she gets better soon. And this is why people should always finish their prescription, less chance of nasty mutations like MRSA

The Negotiator said:

Even French hospitals has MRSA, it's more about mutations than lack of car. Still doesn't make it any different though of course.

Personaly i dont care a toss what happens in French hospitals but as a patient in that **** hole of a place you wouldnt expect to see the same bath water left in the bath for3 days or her in doors to have to clean the loo before she could use it and with an I.V. drip and tubs sticking out of her with a bag attached so while this goverment spend millions on crap that benifits nobody the people in this country suffer and we are quite happy to sit back and let these bastards do it :bang: i think i had better stop now before i put my boot through this bloody monitor :mad:

The Negotiator said:

Personaly i dont care a toss what happens in French hospitals but as a patient in that **** hole of a place you wouldnt expect to see the same bath water left in the bath for3 days or her in doors to have to clean the loo before she could use it and with an I.V. drip and tubs sticking out of her with a bag attached so while this goverment spend millions on crap that benifits nobody the people in this country suffer and we are quite happy to sit back and let these bastards do it :bang: i think i had better stop now before i put my boot through this bloody monitor :mad: sorry for this accidental 2nd posting i think ive lost it and just gave the wardrobe a kicking.

Last edited:
I sympathise with you as i also caught MRSA several years ago in an Oldham hospital following a bike smash and was given shoddy care. After diagnosing i had MRSA did they put me in to a seperate isolation room? No!!!! Guess what ? They discharged me and told me to report to my local hospital in Leeds as an outpatient!!!! When i did the Doctors in Leeds went beserk. I ended up having most of the flesh from right ankle removed so as to fully get shut of the infection and the muscle from my right arm removed to fill the hole left from the surgery. I was in the theatre for many hours while they connected everything back up and then in the High Dependancy unit for several days wired up to machines and constantly monitored to make sure the operation was successful. If it hadn't, i would have had to loose my lower leg to stop the spread as it can end up being a killer. And you know what? I never got any apologies or any compensation. You are right when you say it's time "they" got off their lard asses and cleaned things up.

KirstyTL said:
That's awful, I hope she gets better soon. And this is why people should always finish their prescription, less chance of nasty mutations like MRSA

Thanks Kirsty but in her case if would have been benificial if they would have prescribed the correct drug in the 1st place (n)

PNL said:
Thanks Kirsty but in her case if would have been benificial if they would have prescribed the correct drug in the 1st place (n)

Is not what I meant... Superbugs like MRSA occurr because of people not finishing antibiotics or not being dosed for long enough, giving the bacteria/virus a chance to mutate. Think i learned that in biology but Imight be wrong. Helz probably knows.

Sorry to hear of this Phil, hope every thing works through OK.
Your right about the Assembly though a talking shop for ex councilors to acquire more money, was going to say earn:D joking. Biggest waste of space and money in Wales.

Steve

So sorry to hear this, if it's any comfort whatsoever a mate of mine got this last year when he was in a Private Hospital and paid for his knee operation. He has since pulled through but has taken time to get over it.

My fingers crossed your Mrs get's through it OK.

KirstyTL said:
Is not what I meant... Superbugs like MRSA occurr because of people not finishing antibiotics or not being dosed for long enough, giving the bacteria/virus a chance to mutate. Think i learned that in biology but Imight be wrong. Helz probably knows.
nar it was because the tories got rid of thousands of hospital cleaners, and the new government didnt get them back, now there more germs in hospitals than at a sewer works (n)

So sorry to hear about the missus pnl give her my regards and hope she gets well soon.
Unfortunately. you have to be her crutch for now PNL, so be strong and when you feel like letting off steam pm me and ill listen.In these sort of situations people seem to forget about the partner and how they feel but it can be just as traumatic for yourself. So hang on in there buddy,cos youre in my thoughts too.
Next time you feel like descending on London & the houses of parliament give me a shout and ill march alongside you as it seems theres alot to shout about nowadays. Never mind Global warming, this isle is sinking fast without the aid of greenhouse gases.(y)

Back