Official Fiat Forum Fat Fighters Thread

Currently reading:
Official Fiat Forum Fat Fighters Thread

Good man :slayer: I love climbing and wish I could do it a whole load more often :)

LOL it was a female flat mate that got me into it when I was in uni :chin: can't remember why I went - oh yeah hot female in lycra climbing...... :yum:
Not the reason I went, but hot damn....:yum: Now, just have to ask some of them to belay me ;)

I finally bit the bullet and decided to weigh myself this morning. 93.8kg, carrying 22.4kgs of body fat :eek:

However, this week I have been the most active that I have been for a fair while, a couple of months. Did a 6km run, played some social hockey, and went rock climbing again. Hopefully I can shed this weight quickly, summer is almost here. :cool:

I had stopped weighing myself for a week or two, got a little surprise when I stood on the scales last week and had a pound off (I had pretty much stayed the same weight for 6 weeks), and then again this morning when I had another 2 pounds off :) that's 44 in total!

My BMI is now HEALTHY rather than the obese it was back in April (y)

I have only just noticed this thread and I changed my ways at the end of August and in 3 months I lost 2 stone, thankfully i have managed to keep it off. I try to go to the gym 2 to 3 times a week and swim on Sunday morning!!:D

Supplements DO NOT WORK! If you want to kick start weightloss, I would advise a 5 day detox (there's loads available online but the best one I've ever heard of was designed by a lady who's a member on myfitnesspal.com). in 5 days you can pretty much lose half a stone, your energy will be boosted because all the toxins have been removed, and you'll be well on your way to a healthier diet!

Supplements give you a short term boost of energy, with some giving you the impression that you feel full...

Can I join to try and gain weight? :p

I'm 5ft 9 (or 10)

and only weigh 8.5 stones! Can't put on weight and I do nothing all day and eat all sorts of crap all the way through the day!
I do start to put on weight when I work out, but that requires effort to do it more than once! :(
So anyone wanting to loose some weight, please send it this way (y)

Supplements DO NOT WORK! If you want to kick start weightloss, I would advise a 5 day detox (there's loads available online but the best one I've ever heard of was designed by a lady who's a member on myfitnesspal.com). in 5 days you can pretty much lose half a stone, your energy will be boosted because all the toxins have been removed, and you'll be well on your way to a healthier diet!

Supplements give you a short term boost of energy, with some giving you the impression that you feel full...

Half a stone in 5 days is not good at all!

Can I join to try and gain weight? :p

I'm 5ft 9 (or 10)

and only weigh 8.5 stones! Can't put on weight and I do nothing all day and eat all sorts of crap all the way through the day!
I do start to put on weight when I work out, but that requires effort to do it more than once! :(
So anyone wanting to loose some weight, please send it this way (y)
i never ever put on weigh until i got to age 35, then i got fatter n fatter an fatter in a matter of months

i gained 6lbs over xmas :bang: back on diet ish now, keep finding bits of xmas left over in cupboards though :eek:

I wa fine until I stopped smoking 8 years ago, and I've pretty much put on half a stone a year since.

Great! dodge lung cancer and die of heart disease instead. Indeed I think the Type 2 Diabetes van has just pulled up to make a delivery.:bang:

Diets don't work for me, I can lose about 9lbs and then it stabilises and Gyms just bore me rigid.(n)

However, started cycling to work about 10 weeks ago (5.5 miles each way) and have lost 12 lbs. (y) (well before Xmas I had anyway).

Back