Motorists may face penalty for overtaking cyclists on some city roads

Currently reading:
Motorists may face penalty for overtaking cyclists on some city roads

Ive had some lunatic accuse me of speeding on a cycle path..... well if your going to walk 5 abreast on both sides of the shared path dont get upset when i bike comes railing it round the bend :doh:

Well it's a shared path so you should ride with the expectation that there will be people five abreast and with a twenty foot dog lead to boot :p
That's why you need to ride on the road and get moaned at for not being on the cycle path.

Well it's a shared path so you should ride with the expectation that there will be people five abreast and with a twenty foot dog lead to boot :p
That's why you need to ride on the road and get moaned at for not being on the cycle path.

your forgetting the double buggys as well :devil:

They really didn't see the logic that i was able to stop without hitting them meant i wasn't going to fast......

and when i say shared path its a cycle lane with a full size curb separating the pavement area (from when councils had lots of money to spend) with such nice sweeping bends you can use the curb as a berm to really nail it round..... :devil:

Last edited:
Back