Motorists may face penalty for overtaking cyclists on some city roads

Currently reading:
Motorists may face penalty for overtaking cyclists on some city roads

:rolleyes:

i asked a question, hoping that some one who is doing what i am talking about could answer me, your reply saying dont worry its not illegal does not answer my question and does not help me to see them on the road!

Did you mean: pigeon?

Wheres the question? You inferred lights must be fitted to the bike and its safer.it seems that statement has no grounding beyond you think it's how it should be.

So someone is an idiot if they dont agree with you. So what is the safe method for having lights so all the idiots will know?

Wheres the question? You inferred lights must be fitted to the bike and its safer.it seems that statement has no grounding beyond you think it's how it should be.

So someone is an idiot if they dont agree with you. So what is the safe method for having lights so all the idiots will know?

why i inferred and what you thinks i inferred are 2 totally different things.

the info of what i can see from being behind, may assist a member who may be riding thinking they are all lit up but are not, that may just save that persons life. if the posts weren't lost in your rantings and thinking ever post is an anti cyclist post, and trying to bait me into doing some thing i will be able to be banned for!

why i inferred and what you thinks i inferred are 2 totally different things.

the info of what i can see from being behind, may assist a member who may be riding thinking they are all lit up but are not, that may just save that persons life. if the posts weren't lost in your rantings and thinking ever post is an anti cyclist post, and trying to bait me into doing some thing i will be able to be banned for!

Dave,you are the one ranting. You are the one talking about bans.if you cant or simply dont have the vocabulary to post without insults, then don't post.
You are a big boy now,surely beyond baiting?
You are yet to tell us the safe positioning of lights . yet state the highway code says they must be fitted to the bike.you deem this safer. So tell us the specifics.

Dave,you are the one ranting. You are the one talking about bans.
really? you inferred it a few post back
I may have to reign you in if you cant play nicely Dave

the rest again you are asking me to repeat what i have already written, why? just go back and re read,
i stated what we all know that lights go on bikes to make it clear i am talking about bikes still, but what i wanted to know is this is the actual questing coming up craig don't miss it this time.why do people think its ok to now put them on the body instead and not as well as?
The reason i ask this question I cant see them when they bend over as they ride

you see if i had just asked why do people have lights on their body would have made no sense at all

Last edited:

the rest again you are asking me to repeat what i have already written, why? just go back and re read,
i stated what we all know that lights go on bikes to make it clear i am talking about bikes still, but what i wanted to know is this is the actual questing coming up craig don't miss it this time.why do people think its ok to now put them on the body instead and not as well as?

We all know lights go on bikes?followed by an example that they don't.so you are stating they must go on the bike for safety? Or not.it's pretty simple.state your point. I know your are in a 'quest' but god knows what the mission is.

I suggest you look up 'reign'. Then you will see/understand this doesn't relate to ban/stop/prevent.

We all know lights go on bikes?followed by an example that they don't.so you are stating they must go on the bike for safety? Or not.it's pretty simple.state your point. I know your are in a 'quest' but god knows what the mission is.

I suggest you look up 'reign'. Then you will see/understand this doesn't relate to ban/stop/prevent.
no one is in a 'quest' have you not got that yet? have you missed all the posts from people telling you as much?

for most of us the thread is about keeping people safe, :rolleyes:

how about dropping out of the thread and letting people who are not on a mission, discus things

no one is on a 'quest' and no one is saying your accident was your fault

Last edited:

you see if i had just asked why do people have lights on their body would have made no sense at all

no one is in a 'quest' have you not got that yet? have you missed all the posts from people telling you as much?

for most of us the thread is about keeping people safe, :rolleyes:

how about dropping out of the thread and letting people who are not on a mission, discus things

no one is on a 'quest' and no one is saying your accident was your fault

Really? You wrote questing in such a large child like font,I assumed it had meaning.

You wish me to drop out of the thread because I disagree with you and the posters you agree with.

Under the Road Traffic Act, the speed limit only applies to motor vehicles (excluding special legislation areas such as Royal Parks etc)

(y)

Back