General mongol rally

Currently reading:
General mongol rally

posh pandas said:
Alex R maybe youve been driving the wrong kind of fiats ?:cool: ;) :)
my panda's have never let me down........except once when i didnt put the choke back in :eek: but that was in year dot when i was young and foolish......:D :D :D
gina XXX

I got ribbed the other day because my car had choke...!

Russ

posh pandas said:
Alex R maybe youve been driving the wrong kind of fiats ?:cool: ;) :)
my panda's have never let me down........except once when i didnt put the choke back in :eek: but that was in year dot when i was young and foolish......:D :D :D
gina XXX

Hey Posh good job our 1.1 panda 4X4's have auto choke then!!i do think its a great thing to have on a panda,i remember the old days in my first P4X4 D117NWW,the old choke routine on a cold morning!!:D
Damien.

posh pandas said:
being blond i'd say the best thing about my car having the automatic choke is that i dont have to think about it !!!:eek: :)

Being blond also, i would agree with you Gina!!!!we need all the help we can get!!!!:D :D :D
Damien.

i'm not blond but i could live with a auto-choke... i had to drive mine on the road for the first time today... the engine would die as soon as i left it to do it's thing... made junctions really interesting... brake or clutch..hmmm which one?

I'm not blonde, in fact i'd go as far to say not having to mess around on a cold morning with a so called "choke" :D makes me wiser! hehehe. Sorry i couldnt help myself, although i cant say that ive never had to chose between throttle and brake before lol, (back to weber rant again :eek: ). Funnily enough, always arrived at my destination earlier when i had carb probs hahaha!!!!.....

Anyway, where was i........
Auto chokes rule hahahahahahahahaha!

Back