General Pandas at a bus rally.

Currently reading:
General Pandas at a bus rally.

All you needed to complete the set would have been some form of air travel.

We are fortunate we didn't go over on the IOW ferry Saturday as the top deck collapsed while it was being lowered - 9 cars "flew" 6 feet onto the deck below! :eek: Fortunately the 4 people injured weren't serious according to Ceefax (or Teletext - I can never remember which one is left - BBC anyway! :rolleyes: ).

What a fantastic weekend! Both my dad and I really enjoyed it. Big thanks to Vernon and Barbara for letting us stay with them, aswell as providing all the tea and bacon sandwiches:worship: And ofcourse thanks to everyone else for the good company(y)

The Sisley did 500 miles without missing a beat, not bad for a car thats been off the road for 2 years and has only been driven a few times since, even did 40mpg! I was a little worried when we left on Saturday morning as we were driving in monsoon conditions, but thankfully that cleared up as we got further south and we couldn't have asked for better weather, apart from maybe a little cooler:p

I will have a look at the photos my Dad took and get some uploaded as soon as I get chance, still completely shattered, especially after getting up at 7 this morning for work!

http://www.altonbusrally.com/

Details of this years Bus rally above. Those who came last year should have received entry forms in the post already.

This is a lovely event as I'm sure those who attended last year will confirm. I'm afraid I won't be in a position to organise a run for the Saturday this year as we will be on holiday, in fact it looked doubtful that we would be back for the show itself. Happily we will just make it!

Would be great to meet up with you all again this year, plus any newcomers that can add to the Panda count. (y)

As last year you apply for entry via their website, and you can meet at our house in the morning to convoy in so that we can all park together. :)

Details of this years Bus rally above. Those who came last year should have received entry forms in the post already.

This is a lovely event as I'm sure those who attended last year will confirm. I'm afraid I won't be in a position to organise a run for the Saturday this year as we will be on holiday, in fact it looked doubtful that we would be back for the show itself. Happily we will just make it!

Would be great to meet up with you all again this year, plus any newcomers that can add to the Panda count. (y)

As last year you apply for entry via their website, and you can meet at our house in the morning to convoy in so that we can all park together. :)

Scrappy will be there :)

I've been booked in for a while. (y)

Back