Off Topic Written College Project - Fiat Panda mk2 Rally Car

Currently reading:
Off Topic Written College Project - Fiat Panda mk2 Rally Car

You are on the wrong track completely.

I am referring to a brake pedal box with twin master cylinders and a balance bar.

D
Ah, doesn't help when they're called the same thing!

Demon Tweeks have plenty of the pedal boxes you mean: http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/pedal-box-assemblies-balance-bars

This particular pedal set has the option of 2 or 3 master cylinders. I suppose that would be 2 for the brakes and 1 for the clutch if you have a hydraulic clutch, I'm not sure if the 1368 clutch is hydraulically or cable operated though. This one has a balance bar as well: http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motor...niversal-floor-mounted-3-pedal-box-assembly-3

2 cylinders for brakes, split front and rear. balance bar adjusts between front and rear for different conditions.

1 cylinder for clutch, it depends on which gearbox you are going to use but most are now hydraulic.

You'll need to match the cylinder size, but that will be old hat to you.

D

2 cylinders for brakes, split front and rear. balance bar adjusts between front and rear for different conditions.

1 cylinder for clutch, it depends on which gearbox you are going to use but most are now hydraulic.

You'll need to match the cylinder size, but that will be old hat to you.

D
I think the Fiat 500 6 speed is on the cards right now. Sounds good, thanks for that info, that's another thing sorted and that can be added to the build/price list when I put those together then.

I'm sure the cylinder size could be matched through Demon Tweeks, they have various options for all their brake kits. Lots of them there, the one I chose was relatively cheap, compared to the one that can cost up to £1k or over on there!

I think the Fiat 500 6 speed is on the cards right now. Sounds good, thanks for that info, that's another thing sorted and that can be added to the build/price list when I put those together then.

I'm sure the cylinder size could be matched through Demon Tweeks, they have various options for all their brake kits. Lots of them there, the one I chose was relatively cheap, compared to the one that can cost up to £1k or over on there!

You match the cylinder size to what you are pushing, so you'll need the Fiat info to complete. Surely this was covered in the early stages of your course.

D

Back