Do you believe in love at first sight?

• Yes

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 61.7%

• Total voters

angel

Mrs arseofbox
Just chatting away with a friend, discussing whether there is such a thing as love at first sight?

What you you recon?

;)

:yeahthat: what steve said!

I agree there i made that mistake last year :eek:

KoArAnG said:
I have to say yes there is such a thing. What if two people know each other so well that they are in love before they clap eyes on each other eh ;)

Now that's a different matter entirely. Many couples get to know each other well over the internet and phone, and I would say it's possible to get to like each other, even to think you're in love, but I can't agree that it's possible to love someone you haven't met in person. People confuse feelings of happiness/expectation/enjoyment with love and they're different emotions.

Having said that, if you were to say that you met and fell in love with your wife over the net then I wouldn't disagree. You're a big bloke. (y)

Steve said:
Now that's a different matter entirely. Many couples get to know each other well over the internet and phone, and I would say it's possible to get to like each other, even to think you're in love, but I can't agree that it's possible to love someone you haven't met in person. People confuse feelings of happiness/expectation/enjoyment with love and they're different emotions.

Having said that, if you were to say that you met and fell in love with your wife over the net then I wouldn't disagree. You're a big bloke. (y)
We did meet like that actually :D But who told you I was big :rolleyes: :eek:

KoArAnG said:
lol, i'm not big though, as in tall or well built. I'm 5'11 and 12.4 stone. That's about average isn't it ?
harhar I'm taller then you :p

Love at first sight can't really happen though can it, In Koa case it wasn't at first sight, you'd been playin CS with her for ages and chatting and getting to know eachother.

If you just bump into someone on the street you can't decide in a split second you love that person.. you may really wanna do that person but you won't love them, after 5 minutes conversation you may think this person has a personality to go with that amazing body best get their number and get to know them but then the love must develop, just like a new born child and your standard motor you eventually turn into a beast.

Stilochris said:
lol, im 6'2" and 11 stone:slayer: no muscle mate, im a stripped out racing version

Stripped out racing version my arse...5'8" (I think, maybe shorter), less than 9st ;). Thats stripped out racing version....And I dont even exercise :)...

As for Love at first sight, no I dont think so, but I do beileve that you can have your mind made up after a very short conversation with a target...

Back