Votes: 2 10.0%
  • car bits

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • hoes

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

CJ_CINQQY

Established member
What do i do?just spilt up with my girlfriend after 3months. And now that means my last 4 gf's have all cheated on me.should i give up on girls for a bit, and spend my money on my cinqqy or just keep trying?

Poll said:

Why :chin:

p956816reg.jpg

does he like gardening then :p

Spend your money on your car, your car will only let you down in small ways unlike the way you get let down/ sh*t on in a relationship so save yourself the heart ache sweety

Its all drama at 17... dont you rememeber being that old custard lol

LOL when i was 17 i felt my life was over when i got dumped.... but now i see it as been the best thing thats ever happend to me... i couldnt see it then but he was a right tw*t!

custard boy said:
was i ever 17 ? lol

Hmmmm maybe not.. my bad :D

Although i didnt think you were as old as 30 something lol

I would get some car bits and have a break. Sometimes you find love when you least expected it. :D

Derbychick said:
Hmmmm maybe not.. my bad :D

Although i didnt think you were as old as 30 something lol

Hey u lol 30 somethings not that old, but u can still get dumped/sh*t on at this age too, so it never gets any better :(

fiatangel said:
Hey u lol 30 somethings not that old, but u can still get dumped/sh*t on at this age too, so it never gets any better :(

i didnt say it was bad suga... just with his boyish way thought he was same age as me kinda thing.. didnt mean to offend

Derbychick said:
i didnt say it was bad suga... just with his boyish way thought he was same age as me kinda thing.. didnt mean to offend

You didnt babe no probs ... gave me a snigger lol
But as I said love dont get better at any age does it, pain and rejection still hurts whatever age/sex ur. :rolleyes:

Thats why i think we should be a world of f**k buddies lmao No strings no pain ha ha ha

Back