New Bravo!

Currently reading:
New Bravo!

Do you like the new 07 Bravo

• Total voters
I've voted "It's OK but I wouldn't buy one" purely because I would never buy a brand new car. I think the front could have been better (can't get used to this tendancy for high headlamps on modern cars - shame we have to for pedestrian impact regs) and the rear bumper needs to be all one colour but I think it's gorgeous. Needs a 5 pot 20v turbo 3-door damn quick though. ;)

some of the alloy choices are really nice! we have a 1.9 jtd in for the showroom!

wanna test it lmao! but i dont have my licence though! (n) :bang:

but i can drive in the yard! (y)

Yeah, there are some nice alloys. How much are the 17s? ;)

Oh and if you could let us know if the sill plates will fit the original Bravo that would be very useful. ;)

Was in the 1.4 Turbo (Sport) yesterday. Very impressed indeed. Love the finish inside. Buckets of room inside. Goes really well. Only we've just bought another 156 Alfa we'd have one home.(y)

I'm with Ozric-Al on this one needs a proper engine and 3 doors but other than that I'm liking them. They are starting to grow on me the more I see them. Had to laugh at the size of the turbo in the petrol models tho it teeny! :)

Adore It!

Hopefully this will be the sucess that the GP and Panda were and that the Stilo never was.

If I hadn't just bought my Stilo on Feb I'd get one now!

Its a nice enough car and if its what you are looking for you could do worse (by worse I mean more boring, not less reliable!)

I just cant help but think is a 1.4 gonna struggle in what should be a family cruiser?

i think that it is really nice but looks like an alfa and to be honest id go for the alfa!

Back