New Bravo!

Currently reading:
New Bravo!

Do you like the new 07 Bravo

• Total voters
I saw one in Stonacre Wrexham the other day. It looks like a big step up in quality.If Fiat carry on getting it right like this they might sell a lot better in the UK. We might even get some decent dealers!

I saw one today!! I didnt realise there was a new one!

Im undecided....

Punto, Clio, Corsa are all takin a VERY similar shape, and its become unoriginal now... And the bravo is a similar shape..

Aesthetically, I prefer the old version.

But I guess it all comes down to engine and trim :p

Out of interest. Does anyone actually know how well these are selling? I still havent seen one on the road! See plenty of Grandes about. Infact I probably see them more often than the MK1 or MK2 put together :eek:

Must admit though, that photo that hellcat posted of the light goldy one, bit ugly isnt it? :yuck: Its lacking something.

Out of interest. Does anyone actually know how well these are selling? I still havent seen one on the road! See plenty of Grandes about. Infact I probably see them more often than the MK1 or MK2 put together :eek:

Must admit though, that photo that hellcat posted of the light goldy one, bit ugly isnt it? :yuck: Its lacking something.

Selling poorly here at my dealers ..they said they are disappointed with the responce from the public in general ..

saw about 20 of them on the motorway on the way to uni. look pretty good! though that was on a transporter lol.

btw i assume they importing them at portbury/avonmouth docks? anyone got one on order which arrived today/tomorrow? lol

I had a look at a lovely M-Jet Sporting while my sister was buy a GP and it looks great inside out, a very nice looking car and feels a nice step up in quality over the past. If I was in the market for a new car I would probably buy one, haven't seen many on UK roads, loads in Italy.

TURBO I LIKE! 5-DOOR I DON'T. but the Turbo's potential is too hard to resist.

i've always driven 3 doored fiats. punto mk1 1.4, mk2 hgt, bravo. everyone would've thought i settled down or something.

Back