Love at first sight

Do you believe in love at first sight?

• Yes

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 61.7%

• Total voters
CinqSport_Newboi said:
Yea I think I'd say I have to agree with most of the ppl in this thread that there is no such thing as 'love' at first sight, mainly due to the fact that u havent spoke to them and u would be basing that emotion mainly on looks.
And I think we all know a few stunning lookin ppl that have the ****tist personalities ever, cos they're so arrogant or boring or whatever.
Most of the girls us lads look at and say they're sexy, gorgeous, fit etc...just have sex appeal.
I personally think that most of us will fall in love with someone who isnt the most stunning person we've ever seen, but the more u like someone the more perfect they become to u.

Sorry for the soppyness :p

Well its good to hear that from a blokes point of view and there is no need whatsoever to apologise for any soppyness, we are all soppy at some point, its nice ;) :p

PNL said:
:yeahthat: Its rare to see a down to earth person like you (y) now adays:)

:yeahthat:

totally agree its nice, expecially in someone so young:D

you cant love someone till you know the first year or so of a relationship is suposed to the best time, where your both on your best behaviour its only when you let your inhibitions go and you can really see the person you know if it's gona be a long term thing etc.

whoever he ends up with will be a lucky lady;)

charmed103 said:
:yeahthat:

totally agree its nice, expecially in someone so young:D

you cant love someone till you know the first year or so of a relationship is suposed to the best time, where your both on your best behaviour its only when you let your inhibitions go and you can really see the person you know if it's gona be a long term thing etc.

whoever he ends up with will be a lucky lady;)

I meet my wife and we were married all in the space of 5 Months and we have been together 37 years dont know what she saw in me though and I remember another member saying it was a 12 week period before he and his wife were married and just think of all the arranged marrages that take place every year are they All a disaster ?

CinqSport_Newboi said:
OK now you're all embarrassin me :eek:

Stop it you're ruining my street cred :p

But thanks for your comments :)

U embarrassed lol u dont do embarrassed - you do it to me lol

What street cred? ;)

But what you said makes sense and its nice to know that someone does have their wits about them to actually express it ;)

PNL said:
I meet my wife and we were married all in the space of 5 Months and we have been together 37 years dont know what she saw in me though and I remember another member saying it was a 12 week period before he and his wife were married and just think of all the arranged marrages that take place every year are they All a disaster ?

ok i will say it a different way in my expereince you cant no a person until you get to no them, people only show you what they want you to see and its not always the real them, to be able to love someone completly you need to know that what they show you is what they are, some people cant always do that.:rolleyes:

love is a funny thing and unfortunatly there arent many people unlike newboi who can express and show that, people give up too easily and thats sad

every1 finds thier person sooner or later just sometimes it takes longer for some people than others, it apears i am one of the others who has to wait.

it stinks but there is it, is it better to be with someone for the sake of it or be with someone because u both want it.:)

CinqSport_Newboi said:
Stop it you're ruining my street cred :p
Your profile says you are a student studying accounting. Something doesn't add up. :confused:
H

hmallett said:
Your profile says you are a student studying accounting. Something doesn't add up. :confused:
H

LOL thanks H! I'm not a student, I was at the time of doing my profile but now I work full time in an accountants and own my own business doin accounts part time.
I agree that accountants are normally geeks lol, but I'm far from it lol

charmed103 said:
is it better to be with someone for the sake of it or be with someone because u both want it.:)

Well I split with sum1 whom I had been married to for years, because we had grown apart, it was making us both unhappy so wasnt right any longer. We are much better now as friends.

I agree with u I wouldnt be with somebody just because they are there, I want to be in love with the person not just love them, there's a difference.:p

Last edited:
Back