Idiots burn poppy

Currently reading:
Idiots burn poppy

If a genuine law has been broken then arrest him. .

treason I claim. and the misuse of police time

. And if a law has been broken and nothing's been done, campaign your MP about it. .

far too lazy for that. plus out local meet is in the pub and consequently turns into a debate

Ask your local policeman why he's not been arrested. Demand answers of those in authority..

thats alot of effort

Or take the easy way out and moan on a forum thread.

that'll do

quote1.gif
Originally Posted by The Unknown
or can't be arse reading it
quote2.gif

Go on, a little lively debate might help your perspective on things. Unless it isn't really your own perspective..

its just such a mammoth post that it will take me a week in many sessions to get its true value

now to find post number one

No, but we're far from perfect. Have a read through this thread and marvel at the attitudes displayed. This from a civilised society.

So he burned a wreath. His values are different than ours. Get wound up and start calling for his death and you're much a nutter as he is.

If a genuine law has been broken then arrest him. If not, shut up about it and stop giving him press. And if a law has been broken and nothing's been done, campaign your MP about it. Ask your local policeman why he's not been arrested. Demand answers of those in authority.

Where the hell did I say I wanted him dead ffs? :nutter:

And if anything the poppy burning numpties were in breach of section 5 of the public order act 1986:-

The offence is created by Section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986:
"(1) A person is guilty of an offence if he:
(a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or
(b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting,
within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby."

Especially section 1b.

Yet the Police did absolutely nothing about them, yet they seem to arrest people for things so minor as saying f*** a couple of times.

May I suggest you read the thread properly in future before spouting off your mouth making accusations which simply aren't true.

Last edited:
No, but we're far from perfect. Have a read through this thread and marvel at the attitudes displayed. This from a civilised society.

So he burned a wreath. His values are different than ours. Get wound up and start calling for his death and you're much a nutter as he is.

If a genuine law has been broken then arrest him. If not, shut up about it and stop giving him press. And if a law has been broken and nothing's been done, campaign your MP about it. Ask your local policeman why he's not been arrested. Demand answers of those in authority.

If you think the responses are wide ranging, then maybe that is the benefit of living in the country that we do. One where you can speak your mind without having to worry about being shot or blown up.

Yes he did burn a wreath and I for one, although angry about it, am able to see the bigger picture and realise they are being deliberately provocative. If a group responds violently towards them then, as I think I said earlier, then they have been successful.

It should be up to government to carry out sanctions against them through the Courts. I can understand the way some people feel. This country allows people to practice their chosen religion, live and/or marry who they want, regardless of race, sex or colour. Gives people more chance to live their lives to the fullest via education and opportunity than almost anywhere else in the world.

Yet this group wish to take advantage of social services, health services, legal services and, for all we know, housing services as well and yet their aim appears to be simply to destroy it all. I'm really not surprised some people think they should be killed.

Remember, I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Last edited:
Where the hell did I say I wanted him dead ffs? :nutter:

And if anything the poppy burning numpties were in breach of section 5 of the public order act 1986:-

The offence is created by Section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986:
"(1) A person is guilty of an offence if he:
(a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or
(b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting,
within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby."

Especially section 1b.

Yet the Police did absolutely nothing about them, yet they seem to arrest people for things so minor as saying f*** a couple of times.

May I suggest you read the thread properly in future before spouting off your mouth making accusations which simply aren't true.
Maybe if the bellends outside Regent's Park Mosque had been locked up on either Public Order or racially agravated offences in the first place, then that may have set the scene. As it was, a message was sent that said pretty much: Do what you want, we won't stop you.

Because nothing was done and no action traken against them you can pretty much count on them doing it again, because now they know they can.

Any rememberances or other 'British' events will be the same and they'll get worse and worse each time with more and more numbers each time.
How long untill something is done? Someone have to die? Or do they still get away with that?

The more times they are successful their confidence will grow, that's when it becomes uncontrollable.
The countrys government and police are absolutely useless and too sh*t scared already to do anything about it. Why is anything they do goes?
Do they have more rights than me?
I'm pretty sure I would have been arrested for burning a poppy and chanting like they did

Rant over..

because nothing was done and no action traken against them you can pretty much count on them doing it again, because now they know they can.

Any rememberances or other 'british' events will be the same and they'll get worse and worse each time with more and more numbers each time.
How long untill something is done? Someone have to die? Or do they still get away with that?

The more times they are successful their confidence will grow, that's when it becomes uncontrollable.
The countrys government and police are absolutely useless and too sh*t scared already to do anything about it. Why is anything they do goes?
I'm pretty sure i would have been arrested for burning a poppy and chanting like they did

rant over..

here, here!

The country's government and police are absolutely useless and too sh*t scared already to do anything about it. Why is anything they do goes?
I'm pretty sure I would have been arrested for burning a poppy and chanting like they did

Rant over..

or if i parked my caravan up in a random field, drove without tax, insurance and robbed everything that was or wasn't nailed down and then turned around and said it wasn't me.
and then did alot of crappy work for full price
and then said that's my right to do that.

or if i drove around with an overloaded van full of stolen lampposts.

im sure i would be stopped. and made an example off as the judge may say

So that's £65? Wow, it's like the council is stuck in days of low inflation. Just cut the benefits and put him in a gulag or equilvant or better yet, send him to uganda with a gay pride shirt on. No reason, but then his for the burning never counted. As far as I'm concerned, these people are no better than the terrorists who started the whole problem.

Last edited:
They probably couldn't moderate them fast enough :D :ROFLMAO:.

[SARCASM] My heart bleeds for him [/SARCASM]

Stir up a bee's nest and expect to get stung :D.

Personally he should be ignored by police when he is asking for protection. B*11ocks to him (it).

I would post my other thoughts but I don't want a ban...

Dom

Back