Freaking HID Kits and idiots

Currently reading:
Freaking HID Kits and idiots

Well if everyone's going to turn the other cheek and be all soppy and christian about these cretins driving round blinding everyone else then I might as well just switch my full beam on permanently. I'll only be blinding everyone else as much as those with HIDs but I'll get a great view of the road. And I'll look really cool. And nobody else will flash back so that will be fine for me.

Well if everyone's going to turn the other cheek and be all soppy and christian about these cretins driving round blinding everyone else then I might as well just switch my full beam on permanently. I'll only be blinding everyone else as much as those with HIDs but I'll get a great view of the road. And I'll look really cool. And nobody else will flash back so that will be fine for me.

when i had hids the beam pattern would only be as in the black area, full beam have a beam pattern in the red area, look at the road and stop staring at other peoples lights wondering if they are hids or not and you wont be blinded

Untitled.jpg

Hehe. Not sure I understand the diagram.

Most HIDs are OK-ish. It's the badly adjusted ebay ones in old bangers I'm on about. You don't have to look for them at all, as they look just the same as full-beam.

Obviously this affects some more than most, as I've said previously it's rear red fog lights that **** me off, more of an irritation than a blinding nuisance. If it's as bad as pointed out on here for some, I would be making a visit to the local bill. At least it would be a start.

The problem should start to go away this year anyway. A car with DIY HIDs will not pass an MOT as of 1st January this year, so they should all be gradually got rid of over the course of this year. I'd hope that after next year anyone who swaps them out and back in for an MOT should get stopped and fined.

I feel with after market and standard HID's, going over the downs, then expecting to have to slow and take a tight bend and being blinded i feel like i'm about to crash. Can't see ffff all (n) Good luck i know that road eh? there's probably 10 or so cars crashing and or rolling in the corner i mean in a year (n) probably mainly because of the projectors. There is a pub nearby, a toff pub, the amount of drink drivers i see with standard HID's :bang:

Back