Idiots burn poppy

Currently reading:
Idiots burn poppy

Such disrespect to your elders.

Go sit in a corner & write 100 times... :-
"I must listen to my elders, they know more than me & can make me a better person if I take the time & trouble to realise they can help me..."

Or something similar... :p

Why? By the time we've written that they'll be dead :p

No offence to the wrinkleys!

I must listen to my elders, they know more than me & can make me a better person if I take the time & trouble to realise they can help me..
I must listen to my elders, they know more than me & can make me a better person if I take the time & trouble to realise they can help me..

Oh would you look at that! They're already deaf and blind! Finished! :D

**Ffoxy hurls the blackboard rubber at Softlad Mancfool...
(Blackboard rubber :- Item made of wood & felt to remove chalked writing from a Blackboard)
(Blackboard :- wooden or other composite board mounted on an easel or wall on which to write with chalk).
(Chalk... aaaw sod this teaching lark... :D

Last edited:
A MUSLIM fanatic who torched a wreath of poppies on Armistice Day was given a police guard to protect his home.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3233707/Police-guard-for-poppy-burner.html

And if that was me doing something similar I would have been arrested for inciting racial hatred & been given a 5 year jail sentence. I would probably have got an additional 2 years for flaunting the local byelaws regarding bonfires plus a couple of years for flaunting pollution laws.
No doubt this fanatic will be getting preferential treatment in the form of a plasma telly & a new car & additional benefits.

If i was to go over to a Muslim country and burn the Qu'ran (Or whatever it is) i would be exectuted or killed on the spot....................... so i dont get why we are so tolerant in this country..........

If i was to go over to a Muslim country and burn the Qu'ran (Or whatever it is) i would be exectuted or killed on the spot....................... so i dont get why we are so tolerant in this country..........

Probably because we're not a race of fascist, irrational religious maniac's.

But yes I totally agree. What really boils my bones is this guy:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Hamza_al-Masri

Had his house done up a month ago with new windows, door central heating etc courtesy of the tax payer :bang:. Makes me love looking at my wage slip at the end of the month and the £650+ worth of deductions!

Last edited:
its not killed last post is so long we are still reading it.........
Take your time.

or can't be arse reading it
Go on, a little lively debate might help your perspective on things. Unless it isn't really your own perspective.

well it takes ages. prefer to read it over a few days
You see, all it takes is a little effort. Pour yourself a nice drink, something tasteful like a Single Malt, a Macallan ought to do it. Try not to put Coke in it there's a good chap.

:yeahthat:

Not to mention that theyre better than a box of sleeping pills :p
Sleeping pills are very bad for you, if you take enough they can bring about stomach heamorraging (sp?) before death. Reading my posts for long enough will simply cause you to expire. No mess.

Such disrespect to your elders.

Go sit in a corner & write 100 times... :-
"I must listen to my elders, they know more than me & can make me a better person if I take the time & trouble to realise they can help me..."

Or something similar... :p
When they're as wise (old) as you and me they will learn Grasshopper; but then again, maybe not.

Why? By the time we've written that they'll be dead :p

No offence to the wrinkleys!
None taken young whippersnapper. You're not too old to be put over my lap and given a damned good thrashing and.....actually, scrub that last comment.

Eh? Who said that? Listen matey, if I go deaf it'll be because of 40 years of listening to very loud rock music, riding big motorcycles and working at airports. If I go blind it'll be because of.....actually you're way too young to know about things like that.

Oh yeah, I'm going to sue you for assault! :D

That's what most kids would do nowadays for something thrown at them
Their parents might, which is probably where the motivation will come from.

Yes you would, or at least arrested. You don't? For the last 15 years or more we've had a left of centre government who have been exhibiting typical left of centre tendancies. In other words making themselves rich at our expense. In one respect that's nothing new as they usually made their money by getting on the boards of large companies, which didn't really impact on us, the general public. This last lot usually haven't had a job outside of the Civil Service or various QUANGOs yet are responsible for deciding how we should behave and almost invariably claim that we are wrong and everybody else is right. Mind you, the Caliphate, when it arrives will come after they've died. And probably me too, so, actually, I don't really care. Very liberating.

But yes I totally agree. What really boils my bones is this guy:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Hamza_al-Masri

Had his house done up a month ago with new windows, door central heating etc courtesy of the tax payer :bang:. Makes me love looking at my wage slip at the end of the month and the £650+ worth of deductions!
Don't forget that we have that august body the EC to take care of us and help out by not allowing us to get angry with these idiots, nor can we have them extradited to anywhere that might be a little unpleasant to be a prisoner such as America, Egypt where he came from in the first place or, anywhere for that matter.

Last edited:
Don't forget that we have that august body the EC to take care of us and help out by not allowing us to get angry with these idiots, nor can we have them extradited to anywhere that might be a little unpleasant to be a prisoner such as America, Egypt where he came from in the first place or, anywhere for that matter.

I'm amazed at why we cannot simply spirit him away somewhere & forget about him. Everyone had all but forgotten about him and his vile ramblings until that news cutting came up.
surely he could be slipped something in his cocoa to help him on his way to all those lovely young virgins (then again, after seeing susan Boyle he's probably had second thoughts) - or perhaps he could mastermind an 'escape' (spirited away) and the poplice could be searching for him.

fact is we talk & moan about it (its the english way) but no one actually does anything! A mass demo at parliment or blockades for a day just enough to show the goverment that WE voted you in so you WILL listen to us because we have the power to bring you to your knees!

The burning of the poppies is just a insultive than the burning of the kuran (qu'ran however its spelt) because its a rememberance of the sacrifice by others for our own good...if Germany won the war would the middle east be under nazi rule?

There are boundries you just do not cross out of taste & respect no matter who you are, what religion you are or what you want!

No, but we're far from perfect. Have a read through this thread and marvel at the attitudes displayed. This from a civilised society.

So he burned a wreath. His values are different than ours. Get wound up and start calling for his death and you're much a nutter as he is.

If a genuine law has been broken then arrest him. If not, shut up about it and stop giving him press. And if a law has been broken and nothing's been done, campaign your MP about it. Ask your local policeman why he's not been arrested. Demand answers of those in authority.

Or take the easy way out and moan on a forum thread.

Back