Sandwell teacher 'disappointed' at 'Koran burning'

Currently reading:
Sandwell teacher 'disappointed' at 'Koran burning'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
yep 15 year old girl gets arrested for racial hatred

and a fully grown man who is are of the consequences and attempting to start racial hatred, offending allot of people along with public order acts gets off pretty much with just a slap on the wrist

everyone can be all high and mighty yet be worse them someone

shame custard didnt reply to my PM :mad:

Ash

I'm sorry Custard but I don't agree with you closing that other post.

I opposed the poppy burning because that was disrespectful to our country! Whilst in and living in our country!

I'm all for burning anything religious (not just muslim but any religion (with the exception of the Jedi religion of course))

Also we spoke our opinion, which we are entitled to and if you haven't noticed we too are part of UK society. We aren't the only 2 people with the opinion. Quite a majority of UK society would agree with us and share the same view.

Not everyone will share it because there is not a single thing in this universe that everyone has the same opinion about. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean the thread should be closed. Others should still be able to post their views about it.
Bring on a post for burning the bible and cruxifixes, our country is (or was) a Christian country. Yet I'm still for that.

As for the actual burning of the book, many people would love to do it but don't have the balls to. She did! Not specifically because it was the Koran but because it's a simble of religion. I remember back in school when we were all given free pocket sized bibles. I tore mine up and got dared to eat some of the pages :p

I'm sorry Custard but I don't agree with you closing that other post.

I opposed the poppy burning because that was disrespectful to our country! Whilst in and living in our country! our country? this is a global forum

I'm all for burning anything religious (not just muslim but any religion (with the exception of the Jedi religion of course))

Also we spoke our opinion, which we are entitled to and if you haven't noticed we too are part of UK society. We aren't the only 2 people with the opinion. Quite a majority of UK society would agree with us and share the same view. sure you are entitled to,however on the forum you do not have an entitlement.as for the majority of the country.i find that hard to swallow and sad that you believe it

Not everyone will share it because there is not a single thing in this universe that everyone has the same opinion about. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean the thread should be closed. Others should still be able to post their views about it. just because the moderation team has come to decision means exactly that the thread gets closed
Bring on a post for burning the bible and cruxifixes, our country is (or was) a Christian country. Yet I'm still for that.

As for the actual burning of the book, many people would love to do it but don't have the balls to. She did! Not specifically because it was the Koran but because it's a simble of religion. I remember back in school when we were all given free pocket sized bibles. I tore mine up and got dared to eat some of the pages :p

you seem to feel you have some form of right to reply on the forum and call me out on decisions
sadly you are mistaken on this.
this is your option for recourse https://www.fiatforum.com/helpdesk/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit
however I'll save you the keyboard time.
the decisions made are not solely mine but that of the moderation team.

now I'll draw your attention to this

the forum rules said:
We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined both here and on the forum. We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back