Technical Highest Mileage?

Currently reading:
Technical Highest Mileage?

thought this was about highest mileages so here's mine. 189001 2004 doblo 1.9 jtd had another with 249500 still going .

Hi, Welcome to the FF.

thought this was about highest mileages so here's mine. 189001 2004 doblo 1.9 jtd had another with 249500 still going .

Yes.... it's about highest mileages on Stilos. ;)

You're welcome to stay here, but, if you need it, there's a Doblo section of the forum here:

https://www.fiatforum.com/doblo/

'96 Celica ST 195800 miles- owned 11 years - wrote off Feb 11 on ice - would still be clocking them
'94 Celica GT bought Feb 11 - now on 116,000 mileage
'52 Stilo 1.6v bought Sep 11 - now on 120,000 mileage

Must like having high mileage cars lol

My 02 JTD 115, will hit 138k by end of next week and still goes like a train. Hardly uses any oil between services and still averages 47/48 mpg.
Bought it in 2003 with 13k on the clock - still has its original clutch and most of the original exhaust (front pipe replaced when it snapped last year)

Has to be one of the best car purchases I've made, but considering replacing it soon, probably with another Stilo, possibly an MW this time

my jtd has only 96,000 which is nothing. theres no reason why a mordern diesel engine cant do 250,000 miles if its looked after.

i had a petrol mondeo estate that had 170,000 before she died.

my stilo is very close to 200k now.. It defo has way more than 50k left in it.. the engine is like brand new tbh, although all the mounts look fine i think its a bit more vibrate-y at tickover these days but nout to be worried about. sailed through last MOT no issues :)

well it had 190k miles on it last time i saw it.. My dad took it to Slovakia, iirc the drive there and the eventual drive back will add another 3000 ish miles. So should be getting close to 200k. I will try and get a picture of the magical number when it happens ;) I was well gutted the day and looked down and had missed 123456 by a few miles, had been waiting for it for ages with the intention of photographing it.

Have found an 05 plate MW 1.9JTD with sky dome roof and climate control :D
So the old 5 door will be PX'd next week. The MW must be one of the last of the of pre multijet motors - I'll be able to continue using the Kingquick 140BHP module.

Make sure you check the movement of the sky roof and if all ok, clean the seals yearly, if not then have a shower hat on!! when driving in the rain.

stilo sport 1.6 03, 68k sold feb 2011
stilo sporting 1.8 55reg, 52k sold jan 2012
astra sri 2.2 16V 02reg currently on 74k
astra sri 2.0 DTI 04reg currently on 106k

both stilo engines were rattly, noisy, used loads of oil and no power, astras are sweet as a nut with loads of power and quiet as a church mouse

my friend has just killed his renault scenic 04reg with 370k miles, oringinal engine, gearbox and clutch

Come on fiat, make a reliable car!! They make nice cars so make a reliable one to go with the looks.

Not the Highest, as only starting to run in, maybe the lowest JTD, just crept over 67,000 miles. Not using a drop of oil!!

Last edited:
Back