Had my first......

Currently reading:
Had my first......

pinin__prestatyn said:
Did anybody else, when they saw the title, think "ANAL FISTING" would be the first words of the post?

oh thats just wrong.. now if your were to say facial.... ha ha

sportingsmissus said:
looks really nice :)

i'm too much of a wimp to have one done and stilosporting don't like em so wouldn't get one now :(

Good on you then no need to deface you body if you want to look at art buy a bloody picture thats what I say :)

charlieboy said:
tattoos are great. pointless one imo are like pooh bear/taz devil things like that no point really

phill my body was a work of art to begin with ;) hehe

i WILL TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT (y)

Derbychick said:
thats just not even funny

tell me your kidding...PLZZZZZ tell me your kidding!!!!!!!!!

If you can, you need to keep it out of direct sunlight for the first four weeks then put total sunblock after the four weeks otherwise the colour will bleed out

Looks good chick

I feel like i'm pretty unique not to have any tatoos or piercings, most people i know were shocked when they found out.

cazz said:
Looks good chick

I feel like i'm pretty unique not to have any tatoos or piercings, most people i know were shocked when they found out.

Well done then cazz (y)

1986Uno45S said:
I used to have five piercings, but now only have two - one pierced ear and one side of nose.

Sorry Phil, but some tattoos look great and I WILL get one soon!

Where can i send the grass skirt and spear to :devil:

looks lovely, wish i could have a tattoo, for one thing im a wimp so would be too scared and second i change my mind like the weather..darent have one as i know i would hate it after a month! ive only had henna tattoos and i even get fed up of them after one day!

oh i'm the same, i'd love to have one but on the other hand i don't like them on women.

I went with my friend to have hers done when she was 16 (bit naughty really, she lied to the tattooist about her age) and crikey to see her face when it was being done.:cry:

i think you have had it done in the right place some of my friends have had them done on their boobs and stomachs and as they have had babies and put on weight they have stretched and faded.

i had a henna tattoo when i was on holiday once and when it faded away i was left with a tattoo shaped tan line! looked better then though!

tstaboy said:
If you can, you need to keep it out of direct sunlight for the first four weeks then put total sunblock after the four weeks otherwise the colour will bleed out

sunlight isnt really gonna be a major issue tho isnt... its tipping it down....

Thanks for the advice tho :) you guys are to good to me :)

And no charlie is didnt hurt.. your right... funny story but i`ll wait till i see u on MSN for that one lol

I am not keen on tattoos, because i think when you get to a reasonably mature age then they look stupid. I have seen a few 40+ women and i think it makes them look rough. I think tattoos are better on men. I nearly got one once but talked myself out of it. thats all IMO of course :)

sammiboo said:
I am not keen on tattoos, because i think when you get to a reasonably mature age then they look stupid. I have seen a few 40+ women and i think it makes them look rough. I think tattoos are better on men. I nearly got one once but talked myself out of it. thats all IMO of course :)

yeah see what u mean about looking silly when your older..... but by the time in 40 my belly warming granny pants will cover it (y)

Back