Had my first......

Currently reading:
Had my first......

Derbychick said:
i`ve had to resort to "bottled" tan.. and i have to say... its sucks!!!! :(

he gave me some hemp after care stuff to put on four times a day, which ive done like a good girl. not looking forward to the scabs tho :cry: gonna be horrid when it does cos its right on the line of my jeans... :(

Bottled tan??? I didn't even know you could buy that! LMAO :D

As for the jeans line, one of mine is right in the center of my back... a nightmare to sleep on, so you have my utmost sympathy! :worship: :slayer:

tstaboy said:
there is no way in hell i could get bored in the place i go to there is always some tourmenting going off and the music selection is pretty much spot on for my tastes . To top it off there are always cute girls popping in for piercings and walking by the windows :D

i agree, i go with my mates, something about being there makes it unboring, the smell of the disinfectant, the buzz of the gun,mmmm great :D

tstaboy said:
so why arent you allowed another one ?

well i got two now, kinda medium sized. both done within 6months :). but mums put plans on hold for anymore until ive finished uni. so its not that im never allowed another,just not yet. but i alreayd know what i want :devil: :D

charlieboy said:
i agree, i go with my mates, something about being there makes it unboring, the smell of the disinfectant, the buzz of the gun,mmmm great :D

well i got two now, kinda medium sized. both done within 6months :). but mums put plans on hold for anymore until ive finished uni. so its not that im never allowed another,just not yet. but i alreayd know what i want :devil: :D

lmao my mom was the same with my first asking if that was the last one,
after £1030 of tattoo's i keep telling her yes till i have the next one done

Derbychick said:
the only person that should "slam" you is me... if it offends me... which it doesnt.. so if anyone intends to "slam" then dont.

what can i say... im happy with the way i am... im not a skinny lil bint... but thats not my thing.. ghetto booty all the way mate!

fair play!

No, its good ur not a skinny bint (y) Ghetto booties rule :yum:

Jordan

Last edited:
Men can ignore this post:
Fake tan means you won't age so fast and get that horrible leathery skin (y) It's fine if you do it right (much like car painting, you have to prep first). Also, there are two Preparation Hs I have seen recommended for this. The original ointment is best as it contains high levels of essential fatty acids to help your skin heal. The newer gel is soothing but it was originally the ointment that was used (can also be used under the eyes to help reduce dark circles and signs of ageing).

frenchwood said:
I've had mine that long i can't remember now... about £300 - £350 I think, but mine are generally more expensive as they are charged by the hour as they're my designs.
If i was charged by thier actual hourly rate i should be touching about £2500

Helz said:
Men can ignore this post:
Fake tan means you won't age so fast and get that horrible leathery skin (y) It's fine if you do it right (much like car painting, you have to prep first). Also, there are two Preparation Hs I have seen recommended for this. The original ointment is best as it contains high levels of essential fatty acids to help your skin heal. The newer gel is soothing but it was originally the ointment that was used (can also be used under the eyes to help reduce dark circles and signs of ageing).

fake tan.. isnt so bad... altough might have to ease off.. as dont really wanna go orange ha ha

been somewhat of a pain today.... not itching... just in the wrong place for jeans (n) doesnt hurt... just catches it... im am a tough cookie so im sure i`ll live.

I want more!!! :)

Derbychick said:
fake tan.. isnt so bad... altough might have to ease off.. as dont really wanna go orange ha ha

been somewhat of a pain today.... not itching... just in the wrong place for jeans (n) doesnt hurt... just catches it... im am a tough cookie so im sure i`ll live.

Full body suit then

so erm whens it meant to start ichting?

Derbychick said:

Try a leather catsuit! ;)

Tat's are VERY addictive, I'd have loads more if:
A: I had time to design them
B: They didn't cost me a fortune!

Incidentally, if anyone wants any unique Tribal designs I have loads that i did a while ago. Let me know and i'll scan some in.
:cool:

its that small hair called down i think , did he shave the area before he tattooed you

Back