Had my first......

Currently reading:
Had my first......

PNL said:
Seems we have something in common then your dad and I (y)

yes u both have me down as a sweet pure lil girl... and are both so wrong :devil:

Derbychick said:
yes u both have me down as a sweet pure lil girl... and are both so wrong :devil:

:worship: ... and no I kid you not about the sunbeds, as sunlight/uv rays causes the skin to lose moisture and dry up and while the tattoo is healing it could get infected - and take ages to heal properly.

fiattech said:
:worship: ... and no I kid you not about the sunbeds, as sunlight/uv rays causes the skin to lose moisture and dry up and while the tattoo is healing it could get infected - and take ages to heal properly.

but but but...... :mad: *sulks* looks like its out of a bottle for me then

Thanks for the info... he didnt say anything about sun beds.. and i dont want a scabby and manky back :yuck:

Jai said:
need to see more, to gain a sense of perspective you understand....:devil:

btw...nice!

I agree, the bra and panties get in the way. Next shot without them please :p

Trancendental said:
I always thought Tattoos in that position are to observe while doing certain activities :p

PMSL Trans! :D The ultimate is to have the letter 'W' tattooed onto both bum cheeks. When the lady bends over you can then read 'WOW' :p :devil:

Derbychick said:
ehero.jpg

1986Uno45S said:
I agree, the bra and panties get in the way. Next shot without them please :p

PMSL Trans! :D The ultimate is to have the letter 'W' tattooed onto both bum cheeks. When the lady bends over you can then read 'WOW' :p :devil:

What do u think i am? a hooker? actually no dont answer that.... well im sorry thats as much of me i`ll put on show... unless anyone is going to skeg...Another JOKE!

Derbychick said:

Thanks for the info... he didnt say anything about sun beds.. and i dont want a scabby and manky back :yuck:

Yeah sun/sunbeds are a real no no I'm afraid. Keep looking after it as it pays off by doing so (y) .

LOL thanks brows.... i do have some... so might do a little topping up.... but its no fake bake is it :(

well no but it's a temp solution.
Now about that other show at skeg, where did I put my car keys :D

Where your tat is i reckon it will have healed within a week, mine were healed in about that time and are slightly larger and over a bigger area so keep up with the cream and you'll be good.

Aw thanks hun... i`ll be applying lots of after care cream so its in tip top condition for skeg

Last edited:
Derbychick said:
well im sorry thats as much of me i`ll put on show... unless anyone is going to skeg...Another JOKE!

Aw :( Go on, go on ;) I'll show you mine if you show me yours :p (joke!)

Looks good I must say, and take the advice about keeping it out of the sun. A big no-no for healing skin.

I keep meaning to get one for myself but can't afford the one I want (the downside of becoming a student again).. One day I'm going to get a Chinese dragon tattooed on my right arm from my shoulder to my elbow (y)

Derbychick said:
i`ll be creaming it like a mad girl im not being scabby for skeg

Well whilst your doing that, come into the chat room :D

oh great now i look like i have an STI lol Which i dont lol!!!!! i should really think about what i post... i meant i dont want a scabby back... be nice or i`ll cry :cry:

i dunno... rude the lot of ya lol :p

Back