Had my first......

Currently reading:
Had my first......

55stiloschuey said:
Had to have another look... :eek:

Dead sexy!

Keep us posted as to how long before you want another one... They are highly addictive! :eek:

well when i have the time.... he`s gonna carry it on a bit so it goes round to my hips.

Was well worried.... even felt a bit sick on the drive there... but without sound like a freak i kinda enjoyed it lol

The guys were really cool to (y)

Derbychick said:
well when i have the time.... he`s gonna carry it on a bit so it goes round to my hips.

OOOOOH YEEEAAH!! :yum:

Derbychick said:
Was well worried.... even felt a bit sick on the drive there... but without sound like a freak i kinda enjoyed it lol

The guys were really cool to (y)

Its certainly a "freakishlyenjoyable" (is that a word?) sensation!! :eek:

The guy that did my last one was so stoned! That worried me since it was a freehand piece.. But they are cool! I'm really tempted to buy the gear and learn the art myself! :eek:

55stiloschuey said:
OOOOOH YEEEAAH!! :yum:

Its certainly a "freakishlyenjoyable" (is that a word?) sensation!! :eek:

The guy that did my last one was so stoned! That worried me since it was a freehand piece.. But they are cool! I'm really tempted to buy the gear and learn the art myself! :eek:

will that mean free tattoos to FF member??? :) (y)

55stiloschuey said:
If you dont mind the trial run's!! he he... :devil:

hmm maybe done in not so easy to see places till your good then lol

PNL... car tattoos? isnt that what a decal is hee hee

my friends had tattoos done at "some guys house for 20 quid" :chin: silly really because about 5 of them went and they all had their names tattooed on their arm....

Nice tattoo though derbychick (y) I like tatt's at the base of the back on women :D

dan-the-man said:
my friends had tattoos done at "some guys house for 20 quid" :chin: silly really because about 5 of them went and they all had their names tattooed on their arm....

Nice tattoo though derbychick (y) I like tatt's at the base of the back on women :D

Ta luv

Im not a fan of names.... or bf/gf/partners names..... kinda sucks if u split up.... unless you can find a guy/girl with the same name.

Mum loves it.. been talking about what to do next.... dad doesnt he kinda have me that disapproving look followed with the sad eyes of " what happen to my lil girl" ... bless him

I still can't get this quote out of my head from a certain film...

"Tattoo on the lower back, might aswell be a bullseye" :D

Derbychick said:
DSCF1902.jpg

Me like very much, Very cool :slayer: and agree that they are addictive.

BrOwS said:
I still can't get this quote out of my head from a certain film...

"Tattoo on the lower back, might aswell be a bullseye" :D

i thought about having it glow in the dark just to give ppl a general idea of the area they should be heading. JOKE!!!

fiattech said:
Make sure you keep putting some antiseptic cream on it, Savlon stuff is really good - and keep it dry as possible - and DONT pick it when it scabs up ;) .

They gave me some after care stuff to put on. When and how long will it be scabby for? cos i forgot to ask him.. cant have a scabby back for skeg!!! :eek:

Looks good (y)

It is a very strange feeling and yet quite nice and relaxing.

I've got three but dont know where or what to have as number four, agree they are addictive very :D

Derbychick said:
They gave me some after care stuff to put on. When and how long will it be scabby for? cos i forgot to ask him.. cant have a scabby back for skeg!!! :eek:

Will be sore for a bit. After you took the dressing off wash with soap and water, pat dry DO NOT RUB, and do not redress it.

After a few days - it will scab up, if its itches put more cream on (y) , but also 1st thing in the morning put some on and before going to sleep is best.

DO NOT PICK IT.

Avoid getting it wet as there is bacteria in most water, so no swimming.
No sunbeds or too much sun. If you do get it wet (ooh err) dry then put cream on.

My tat's healed in about 10 days, but can take 2-3 weeks apperantly to fully heal.

I Always used the savlon stuff as its got the antiseptic bits in and basically you musn't let it get infected cos' gangrene is not nice :yuck: .

Last edited:
fiattech said:
No sunbeds

thats just not even funny

tell me your kidding...PLZZZZZ tell me your kidding!!!!!!!!!

Derbychick said:
Ta luv

dad doesnt he kinda have me that disapproving look followed with the sad eyes of " what happen to my lil girl" ... bless him

Seems we have something in common then your dad and I (y)

Back