Guess who I served tonight

Currently reading:
Guess who I served tonight

who's that?! lol

i cooked and served prince edward a buffet where i used to work, and carved lisa riley the meat at the carvery meal :) with extra if i am correct lol

go me with the royalty and z-list celeb :D

Damian Lewis (y)

You carved meat for Lisa Riley? I bet that was exhausting. Hope you had an electric knife

Seeing as we are name dropping lol...

When I was a pub manager, I had YP's (young peoples pubs) so got the odd rubbish celeb :rolleyes:

Croydon was some poo boy band who I can't remember who they were :eek: and who's groupie was Linsey Dawn McKenzie...OMG she was minging :yuck:
And Kate Moss was a regular too...not up her own butt at all at the time, she was always nice :)

Unlike Louise redknapp...had a small row with her and she came out with 'don't you know who I am?'...to which I looked confused and said "no" :D

In London I was round the corner from where they shoot Eastenders, so got a lot of cast in the pub after.
And Baby Spice was a regular and was going out with my barmans brother....I told her off for buying bacardi from Tesco's and drinking it on the tables outside :) But have to say out of all of them, she was the nicest and most down to earth...and stunningly pretty.

Last edited:
Seeing as we are name dropping lol...

When I was a pub manager, I had YP's (young peoples pubs) so got the odd rubbish celeb :rolleyes:

Croydon was some poo boy band who I can't remember who they were :eek: and who's groupie was Linsey Dawn McKenzie...OMG she was minging :yuck:
And Kate Moss was a regular too...not up her own butt at all at the time, she was always nice :)

Unlike Louise redknapp...had a small row with her and she came out with 'don't you know who I am?'...to which I looked confused and said "no" :D

In London I was round the corner from where they shoot Eastenders, so got a lot of cast in the pub after.
And Baby Spice was a regular and was going out with my barmans brother....I told her off for buying bacardi from Tesco's and drinking it on the tables outside :) But have to say out of all of them, she was the nicest and most down to earth...and stunningly pretty.

Very impressive....

although, I'm afraid I beat all of you. My brush with fame came in 1998 (I think). Malandra Burrows (yes, she was kind of famous once - she was even in Emmerdale!!!!!111!!!one), anyway, Malandra Burrows said those 3 little words to me!
How did this come about? Well, she used to visit a house near where I lived - someting to do with dog breeding apparently. Back in those days I was a skateboarder, and I was skating past this house with a mate. He somehow managed to fall off right outside the gate to this house where Ms. Burrows was visiting. I was standing leaning on the gatepost with my back to the house, laughing at my daft mate who was mangled on the floor, when Ms. Burrows uttered those three little words to me. She said....

shift, ya c**t

Charming lady.

Very impressive....

although, I'm afraid I beat all of you. My brush with fame came in 1998 (I think). Malandra Burrows (yes, she was kind of famous once - she was even in Emmerdale!!!!!111!!!one), anyway, Malandra Burrows said those 3 little words to me!
How did this come about? Well, she used to visit a house near where I lived - someting to do with dog breeding apparently. Back in those days I was a skateboarder, and I was skating past this house with a mate. He somehow managed to fall off right outside the gate to this house where Ms. Burrows was visiting. I was standing leaning on the gatepost with my back to the house, laughing at my daft mate who was mangled on the floor, when Ms. Burrows uttered those three little words to me. She said....

shift, ya c**t

Charming lady.

she is the yummy :yum::yum::yum::slayer::devil:

i was 2 yrs old :)

anyway.... ive met all sorts of royals due to dad being in the army for so long. he even cooked for the queen. we met princess Di a few times and the princess royal.

when i was at catering college i worked with James Martin at the bolsover food and drink fair they have at the castle every year. they get celebs to come and do cooking demos and they have a team of chefs in the background doing all the prep work... that was me.
he is actually a full on c**t

for those who dont know the name, you should know the face from ready steady cook fame.

JamesMartin10cm.jpg

Last edited:
Back