Got my exam results....

Currently reading:
Got my exam results....

my results came early

after 4 years of hard study, i got a diploma of higher education :mad: wtf is one of them, i was told i be getting a bsc without the honours :(

cant wait for monday to come round, will be giving the head of year an ass kicking :mad:

after calming down and reading everything, i dont see how i could of got a dipHE , i was told if i complete the 2nd year and 60 credits in the 3rd year i would get a bsc.

i thought i might of failed a 2nd year module, but from what they told me i cant graduate until i pass the outstanding module, so must of passed it :confused:

wheres the rope..... :(

just been in to see head of year , i fooked up big stylee :(

a dip he means i didnt get enough credits to be even allowed to attempt a re-take at the assignments

from what i been told (will have to wait for transcripts) is that i failed on a 2nd year assignment 3 times so have been striked out :( - i havent even been told if i have failed any 3rd year assignments, although that would be likely!

back to college in september then :eek:

Well, here I go again....

(well, exams at least, would be much happier collecting results right now) Still got some equations to memorise, this exam requires about 17 billion of them.

:(

Zero down, 4 to go

Good luck Paul! You've got the FF counting on you to represent us in mechanical engineering. We expect at least 80% this time ;)

I'm lucky, my current course is mainly assignment based. No big exams until May (y) Lots of little ones along the way, but those seem rather easy as long as the coursework is done and studied.

By the way, you reckon a medical degree is the hardest? I thought it would be something like astro-physics? Fascinating subject, but I don't think I'd have a hope in hell in understanding most of it! I read Stephen Hawking's "A Brief History of Time" and it was really interesting but mind boggling. Give me advanced anatomical biology any day :D

1986Uno45S said:
Good luck Paul! You've got the FF counting on you to represent us in mechanical engineering. We expect at least 80% this time ;)
If he got 80%, this means he doesn't know 20% :eek: - so 1/5th of his knowledge is rubbish ;)

Well my course average is 77% right now, which puts me 11th in the year out of about 110. I do know everything of course it's just that they ask stupid questions ;)

Exam was very doable which is weird :) Knackered now though and stink of smoke from the bar.

By the way, you reckon a medical degree is the hardest? I thought it would be something like astro-physics? Fascinating subject, but I don't think I'd have a hope in hell in understanding most of it! I read Stephen Hawking's "A Brief History of Time" and it was really interesting but mind boggling. Give me advanced anatomical biology any day

I do chem eng ;) None of that mech eng rubbish. A lot of people quote a medic's degree as being the hardest in terms of everything from work load etc. Having only done 2 semesters of a chem eng degree, I don't know which is the hardest lol. I do know however it is pretty damn hard :(

Distillation and absorption in 90 minutes, misjudged how much I didn't know on this subject so now "in the ****", I want to go home! :(

People say the more exams you do the more you get use to them and they become ok, I say "**** off" to that, each exam gets mroe and more important so I worry more and more...

I got a phone call last night from all my mates telling me to cheer up, they didn't even know I was pissed off, cheers guys!

After tonight I am free....well, until tomorrow morning when revision starts for next week's exams.

I have learnt that my revision style is no longer working in terms of the amount of time I have been investing.

Back