Got my exam results....

Currently reading:
Got my exam results....

I would have done if i had not been up to scratch since I hate it and have no determination, doing a hard course without determination is hard, I got another first, 76.58 this time, rank 11, so that doesn't leave me with that excuse :(

I can't leave until I start failing.

Now got to consider next year and more importantly, start considering who I will work for, what area and what location for my year in industry...I can do it anywhere.

Well done paul... I don't understand how you could be anything other than pleased with those results. I hope you're just successful in future.

custard boy said:
why do the course then? only get one life.
not saying drop out of uni but why not find a course you want to do?

good results though :D

A few reasons,

I am doing well
I am 25% of the way there.
I don't think it's me disliking the course too much but studying all together
Making it as far as I want to go without a good degree is much harder
etc.

brill results well done :D

im on a course at the moment im doin an nvq l2 in child care, i will be qualified in november this year cant wait!!!!!!!!! :p :p

Alex, don't get me wrong, I am pleased with the result but not pleased overall, I don't mean to sound big headed and not be pleased with the result. My problem is now I have to go back...

If you didn't like your 1st year Paul, then the other years are gonna be hell!!!

Congrats on the 1st. :D :woot:

Very expensive down south and not much going on chemical wise compared to some god-forsaken places like Wales ;) Good thing is, i'll be earning decent money which means car and funds for final year :)

I wanted to be a policeman!

CHaos, don't I know it...

ugh, oil....

I fancy doing cleaner things, erm, water sewage treatment?! No, really, I don't know, this is why I am not going into the chemical industry lol.

Back