For all the "invincible" boy racers....

Currently reading:
For all the "invincible" boy racers....

no you're probably right... I'm just trying to say.. it'd have made less of a mess of their heads i.e. they'd still be attached... I think the impact would havedone massive internal damage nomatter what they hit. I guess the impact was made more severe because the truck would have taken a long time (comparatively) to stop probably 1-2 seconds (maybe longer).

EDIT: I guess thats whats more disturbing... not the fact they're dead, but the fact that its actually an extremely violent way to die, and nobody likes looking at some dead person whose head is smered on the headlining and seats of a mangled car.

Whitevanman said:
just like to say you dont have to drive stupid to end up like that :(
u just have to be in the same place as someone else at same time
too true. I've heard of innocent people ending up like that all the time

I saw this on another forum last week and like Steve thought a few times about posting it up and decided not to as it's so graphic. The pictures of the actual people are awful and I'm guessing the guys are just standing around because when you come across somethign like that there's nothing else to do :(

on a side note Judas Priest once got sued in america by 2 families (for putting subliminal messages on their records) whose sons had tried commiting suicide (one succeeded and one just blew his face off) now that was truly disturbing (y)

Wow, tried a language translation but it hardly made sense.

Noticed some folks were put off performance mods due to the pics, remember mods don't make you a bad driver.

Liam

trully disguisting.

has made me ponder though, maybe its time to trade the sei in for a truck like that.

look how well the truck withstood it, driver possibly came off pretty unscaved (which should be the case cause it werent fair if he did cause it werent his fault).

normski c said:
trully disguisting.

has made me ponder though, maybe its time to trade the sei in for a truck like that.

look how well the truck withstood it, driver possibly came off pretty unscaved (which should be the case cause it werent fair if he did cause it werent his fault).
Physically yes, mentall no. Imagine havign to live with that for the rest of your life :(
sig1.gif
cwclogo.gif

well thats what i meant u :p

maybe he feels he's rather be dead now than live with that everyday but i'm sure his family are glad he's safe(assuming he is - it says nothin about what happened to him?)

try to imagin sei/cinq - there would be no car to remove from under lorry, this thread has made me think just how unsafe actually cento's are, they just about scrapped a 1.5 star from crash tests if i remember? and thats at what like 40mph??(sum1 correct if wrong - guessing) would hate to see it after what that seat went through.

Yeah i feel for the lorry driver 'cause not only does he have to live with this on his conciensce(sp) hell also have been there at the scene long before the police etc arrived, alone, probably having to listen to horrible noises or screams if the passenger survived for a few seconds after the crash and hell have been first to see what it done to them etc......its beyond comprehension tbh.

By my rough calculation, at that speed, the time from the impact of the bonnet with the lorry, to the time where the car started going backwards would have been about 0.03 seconds. They would have seen it coming, but I'm pretty sure it would be instant.
H

Back