For all the "invincible" boy racers....

Currently reading:
For all the "invincible" boy racers....

That is just awful - hasn't knocked me sick just left me cold.

I for one have a 'no overtaking' rule on many roads around here that are notorious for people dying in similar circumstances - it's a dam shame other's don't.

Shocking

Em

bloomin hell thats enough to put anyone off driving dangerously,2 families ruined by a single moment of stupidity. the pictures are very graphic you can even see where the drivers head has hit the bumper of the truck

Very Graphic. I have seen worse though. It's always curiosity with me, I know I will not like what I see, but I HAVE to see it !!
Does anyone know what language the text is in? I wouldn't mind running it through a translator for the full story.

Looked like it may have been scandinavian.

EDIT: domain is .cz so its czech (slovacian)

pinin__prestatyn said:
Very Graphic. I have seen worse though. It's always curiosity with me, I know I will not like what I see, but I HAVE to see it !!
Does anyone know what language the text is in? I wouldn't mind running it through a translator for the full story.
I think the language is Czechoslovakian cause of the CZ on the back of his car...but don't quote me on that.

I sent this link to my two teenage daughters as a warning to what could happen.

They have been careful in the past. If they get in a car with someone who's driving eratic or dangerous they will ask them to stop and they get out and walk. I've always told them if this happens, just call me and i'll pick them up, and to tell me who the driver was and where he lives :)
If people want to risk their own lives then thats their problem, it's when it involves other people that really gets to me, and as you know most dangerous driving does involve other people.

Thanks for posting that link Steve. (y)

Stuff like this is why I stick to speed limits. Seen enough accidents..................its horrible.

Back