For all the "invincible" boy racers....

Currently reading:
For all the "invincible" boy racers....

Oh my God, that is the most shocking thing I have ever seen.
I agree Steve that they are slightly to graphic to be seen by everyone, but definatly will make people think twice about speeding or driving recklessly and that could stop more scenes like this.
Really terrible :(

Helz gave me this a week ago and I was in Lincolnshire over the weekend, anybody who knows Lincolnshire will know the roads are some of the most dangerous in the country, most have signs as being "red routes" and have number of deaths/serious injuries on signs.

I went to overtake once or twice and both times those pictures were in my head...

sweet................jesus!!! :eek:

that is just wrong and sick and i think i will be driving slower than the speed limit now!!!!!

Ive seen some sick stuff on the net but,

one more time........JESUS!!

That is shocking, have to admit i didnt enlarge the majority of the pics though! I hope it makes one or two people think.

Reminds me of the UK ad with the pizza splatted allover the widscreen. As shocking as they are, I honestly think more public release of photos like that would only do good things to stop seriously dangerous driving

surfin_fella said:
Reminds me of the UK ad with the pizza splatted allover the widscreen. As shocking as they are, I honestly think more public release of photos like that would only do good things to stop seriously dangerous driving
....cos let's face it: Many niave people think their 7 airbags will save them!

Well I opened that link thinking id be cool with it but jesus Im not, I feel quite sick actually, where the hell is the passengers head? is it clean off? I feel sick seriously, makes you think twice about driving.

A sobering exercise in physics.
Thankfully I not too squeamish, but that's nasty.
I imagine the effect would be similar if one were to collide with an SUV. I get road rage when I see people driving dangerously. Not because they've offended me by cutting me up for example but more like how dare they regards other people's lives as so worthless.

Reminds me again of the Range rover I had to dodge one morning. He was too busy doing paperwork on the passenger seat to bother about steering his 60mph vehicle down the correct side of the road.

Back