General Fiat super saver?

Currently reading:
General Fiat super saver?

I bought my 100hp from supasaver 18 months ago for about £8600..
They were really good and helpful at all times and the sale couldnt have been easier.. ive bought my last few cars new or nearly new from dealers and this felt no different.
I was quite suprised to see it as a standard fiat dealer when i got there.. but yeah i was initially cautious too because you just think how is is soo cheap?
It just is, and for all the reasons people have said, so thumbs up from me!

Bought my Multijet from Pewshams in Feb, got the train from N. Wales to Chippenham and drove it back! bit of a treck (at least 350 miles all together) but worth the £2700 i saved for sure. Dealer was friendly and helpful, no problems with car so far with 7300 miles on it.

Does anyone know if they're still trading? Emails to [email protected] keep bouncing back, and looking at the delivery failure message it's because someone screwed up the system that forwards email to their individual inboxes. I tried to call them and they basically said "email us".

They're now offering part ex and I'm most definitely interested.

Hi check out carpricechecker.co.uk but perrys and fiat supersaver look cheaper only thing is they dont like knocking money off extras so if you wish to spec up the car your local dealer might get close.

Yes you're right.

If a dealer offers you 10% discount, it's supposed to include all options. I think that supersaver and perrys get around it by not quoting percentage discounts, just the price of the basic cars.

They get the discounts off all options, but don't pass them on, so make a nice profit on them.

I got my 100hp from FSS in March 08 and they were really good. Once you place your order, you then deal directly with Pewsham Fiat, Chippenham.

Mine was a factory order and was ready for collection in Chippenham 6 weeks after I'd ordered it (y)

I had some issues with their email address when I was trying to get information...the emails kept bouncing back too. But I found it was much easier to call them anyway. The guy I spoke to was very helpful.

I think the only downside is having to go to Chippenham to collect the car (if you don't live locally). Think they offered a delivery service, but from what I remember, it was pricey and I really wanted to drive it off the forecourt myself! :p

I managed to get Perrys in Aylesbury to match them plus free mats to do the deal.....

Last edited:
Back