Currently reading:
General Fiat Logo

koalar

Distinguished member
What's going on

The logo changed on some sites

Is it in tribute of something or has it changed again

Screenshot_20240302_094416.jpg

Or has it been like this for awhile and is it just me and I have only just noticed

It’s to do with fiats ‘no more grey’ publicity stunt…vivid colours on new models

Live with it for a week now and in my opinion it rubish

The yellow does not show up well on a white webpage, no doubt the same on letter heads and invoices

That's my opinion too.

But I guess Fiat aren't targeting their marketing at our generation.
Fiat dont really exist any more. Its entirely clear its Stellantis at work. What would oyu expect of a stick insect (Im sure stellantis is a name you would giveto a stick insect??) in design terms. Spottycar..... I ask you. An idea aimed at children be children I feel. If they have stopped aiming at our generation were must be dead!

That's my opinion too.

But I guess Fiat aren't targeting their marketing at our generation.
I think you've hit the nail on the head. Bright colours to appeal to a younger car buying demographic. and to the OP they have had this colourful logo for a while now, maybe since 2022? they started changing the badging on fiats to the new massive FIAT emblem without the round badge anymore. Look at a new model Tipo from the last couple of years.

The fiat 500 sports a "500" badge on the front, as does the 500X.

This has nothing to do with the pride Flag I think @porta is right in that the colours appeared after the "no more grey" campaign when they launched the 600

Back