elections

Currently reading:
elections

and whos this http://www.ukip.org/ukip/index.php ?
i find it hard to even read there site

There politics are 'bout the same then :). Things that are important to you come 1st, also whats good/important for the area in which you live are to be considered. Also, its not the person or the party but the policies that they will bring into force if they win - what's important for someone in london may not be so good for someone in yorkshire as there are slight/huge differences between them.

Last edited:
DONT VOTE LABOUR!

im going to vote bnp- this is simply because it will put pressure on the main parties to actually come up with a proper manifesto and actually compete for seats in parliament. I am essentially wasting my vote this year.

Well yes, but they are still nasty, racist, xenophobic ******** :mad:

What and Labour aren't xenophobic against their own hard working UK citizens? They are just more sneaky about it. They are more bothered about what the EU think of us and Taxing the poorest (working) class to give to the upper middle class and all the scrounging scum who decide they can't be bothered to work :doh:. I can't name a single thing in the last 2 years they have done that has been 'right'. Do I even have to mention fuel prices? :bang: the more it costs per barrel of crude the higher the price which means higher duty and higher VAT (Circa £1m a minute to the treasury) WHERE IS THIS MONEY GOING?!! :mad:.

Also daz I take it your on a salary of £30k+ Per annum? If you earn less the new Tax change with the 10p per £ allowence will hit you and take more money out of your pay packet (if you work), This extra money will be used to fight 2 stupid wars in the middle east no one will ever win as well as fund MP's rediculous expenses including £3000 last year for Gordon Browns personal dry cleaning? (WTF?:nutter:).

I too will be voting for anyone BUT labour (probably BNP) as Tris said they and the other main parties need a shake up and to get some back bone to fix what needs fixing.

Yeah I agree they are a little racist and xenophobic, at least their up front about it and don't pretend to be something their not :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
i cant vote, i believe a vote should only be made if you actually want that candidate to win. i've never wanted anyone to win locally or nationally, they're all the same so how do you choose. no one has ever said anything i agree with or even believe, false promises dont deserve my vote. until that changes i cant vote.

voting just for the sake of it is wrong, it gives the wrong impression. people think you've voting for a reason, they take that a sign that they are doing right. make sure you do vote for a reason, not for the sake of voting, otherwise things will never change.

what happens if you dont vote? it sends a clear message that none of the candidates have done enough to win you over. that's your way of saying they arent doing their job properly and they need to rethink their approach. that is the message i want to send, so i cant vote.

anyone who votes BNP deserves cancer. read their literature to see what they are about, its disgusting. dont encourage them.

Last edited:
i cant vote, i believe a vote should only be made if you actually want that candidate to win. i've never wanted anyone to win locally or nationally, they're all the same so how do you choose. no one has ever said anything i agree with or even believe, false promises dont deserve my vote. until that changes i cant vote.

voting just for the sake of it is wrong, it gives the wrong impression. people think you've voting for a reason, they take that a sign that they are doing right. make sure you do vote for a reason, not for the sake of voting, otherwise things will never change.

what happens if you dont vote? it sends a clear message that none of the candidates have done enough to win you over. that's your way of saying they arent doing their job properly and they need to rethink their approach. that is the message i want to send, so i cant vote.

anyone who votes BNP deserves cancer. read their literature to see what they are about, its disgusting.

Hmm will have to have a read of that before I vote :chin:.

As for guess voting I'm just desperate to get labour out as they have single handedly ruined our country slowly over the last 10years+

Hmm will have to have a read of that before I vote :chin:.
they want to get all disabled people off benefits, and sterilise them so they cant have kids.
they will also sterilise anyone who has any kind of genetic defect (physical, metal, hereditary, racial) to prevent it getting passed on, how they would screen for this is anyone's guess but most people have a genetic defect so most people would qualify for sterilisation.
they want to kick all "the foreigners" out, even though that would cripple our economy and shut most hospitals overnight, leading to total chaos. if this doesn't happen then all foreign people who remain will be sterilised to prevent an increase in their population.
they wont allow british people to marry non-brits, or have kids with them. you'd go to jail for it,a nd be sterilised.

is it just me or do they seem very keen on sterilisation for almost everyone?!

they're modern day nazis, and they're proud of it. if history has taught us anything it is that radical parties like this always lead to widespread suffering and war. your freedom goes out the door, and you're either with them or in very deep trouble.

John Tyndall, the leader of the BNP, said: "Mein Kampf [Hitler's autobiography] is my bible"

they want to get all disabled people off benefits, and sterilise them so they cant have kids.
they will also sterilise anyone who has any kind of genetic defect (physical, metal, hereditary, racial) to prevent it getting passed on, how they would screen for this is anyone's guess but most people have a genetic defect so most people would qualify for sterilisation.
they want to kick all "the foreigners" out, even though that would cripple our economy and shut most hospitals overnight, leading to total chaos. if this doesn't happen then all foreign people who remain will be sterilised to prevent an increase in their population.
they wont allow british people to marry non-brits, or have kids with them. you'd go to jail for it,a nd be sterilised.

is it just me or do they seem very keen on sterilisation for almost everyone?!

they're modern day nazis, and they're proud of it. if history has taught us anything it is that radical parties like this always lead to widespread suffering and war. your freedom goes out the door, and you're either with them or in very deep trouble.

John Tyndall, the leader of the BNP, said: "Mein Kampf [Hitler's autobiography] is my bible"

Lol what a bunch of nubs. Some are good idea's in princible but they take it to the extreme theres a fine line between a fair system and a dictatorship. Ones of interest are the benefit system which is totally abused.

Last edited:
i read this thread title as erections:p

im to young to vote. i wont when im old enoguh tho i cba to get involved in it all(n)

I don't blame you but you can't then moan when its £20 for a gallon of petrol and £10 for a loaf of bread and the Prime Minister lives in Buckingham Palace....

please explain how voting will affect fuel prices or food prices or where the PM lives?

If you don't vote you have no part in the due process of electing the governing body of this country and lose any influence you may have in the subsequent out come. If my (exaggerated) examples occur, its tough.

Voting may just stop the rape of the UK by the current incumbents, not voting certainly won't stop them.

Say the BNP (or labour) gain power as a result of mass abstention? Your vote could help suppress them.

If you don't vote you have no part in the due process of electing the governing body of this country and lose any influence you may have in the subsequent out come. If my (exaggerated) examples occur, its tough.

Voting may just stop the rape of the UK by the current incumbents, not voting certainly won't stop them.

Say the BNP (or labour) gain power as a result of mass abstention? Your vote could help suppress them.

PWNAGE time:)

Back