Amazing Insurance Glitch (comparethemarket)

Currently reading:
Amazing Insurance Glitch (comparethemarket)

Dont think it works by buying it online though :D. So ring em up and then if they say anything...... sue for false advertisement ;)

its done the rounds on most forums since December, so little point doing that.

FYI e-car can cancel the policy, refunding the money you paid within in 14 days if they want. so it might all go through, and yes you'd be covered - but they will cancel all these policies when they work it out.

its done the rounds on most forums since December, so little point doing that.

FYI e-car can cancel the policy, refunding the money you paid within in 14 days if they want. so it might all go through, and yes you'd be covered - but they will cancel all these policies when they work it out.

:D OMG this could be the best thing to happen ever lol, so if you got the insurance and after 14 days its still valid is there no way they can cancel the policy on these grounds? as its their fault

also it must work! because if its been going round since december loads of people must of done it and by now everyones policies would be canceled and they would have posted in the forums etc!

i was hoping to get a new GP today/soon! and was checking insurance quotes which really were rediculous! with this glitch i may be able to get an even newer one! :cool: but i dont want to get one, get insured, insurance gets cancelled only to leave me with a car that im not insured/refuse to pay extortionate rates for!

ooo i get you now :( ahh once they clock on to the glitch i bet they do this to everyone! :( ooo well i really wanted a GP aswell, guess i just gotta wait! :(

your cant be doing it right try again it just worked for my brother 1minuite ago

just went straight through ecar to see whats wrong, its says that my age is too low for the cars insurance group rating (n)

im guessing a group 14 car for a 20 year old is a problem for alot of insurers, the quotes i was getting were a good bit higher than what i have already payed :eek:

it said ecar were unable to quote for me. even tho im insured by them any way :confused:
tryed it again and it worked duhhhh

Last edited:
braided brake hoses. great excuse to get them, shame my insurance isn't up for renewal, though they cost £80 odd for the tipo before postage, but still significantly cheaper than what i'm paying. only thing is when they cancel it you'll then have to take out another policy and tell them you have braided hoses which will increase the price. bear this in mind, but go for it anyway if i were you, you never know may last the year just check your post regularly.

with things like insurance it's good to know where you stand, as if they cancel your policy and you aren't aware of it you can end up with a lot of hastle.

Back