• 100_3485.JPG
    100_3485.JPG
    496.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_3486.JPG
    100_3486.JPG
    505.4 KB · Views: 35
This arrived from Amazon today.

61LsUQ7vB1L._AA1500_.jpg

It's not long enough, and the shovel is plastic (Other parts metal) But it fits in the boot. (y)and it was cheap. £3.99.
It's a three piece, so clips together and is compact.

Also got a windscreen cover from poundshop, along with a terrible LED scraper. :cool:

You will be able to scrape the ice from your car on those dark mornings with this light up ice scraper. Amazing Value at just £1!

Light-Up-Ice-Scraper.jpg

I bought it because it has a foam handle... ;)

Ebay keeps giving me 12v heated scrapers as a suggestion. :D

So Wednesday night is apparently the first taste of 'winter'.

Did you know they are selling just the same thing down at Dixons, but they run on electricity and are called fridges.
Is this a new line for Vern I ask myself.
Any Panda beyond redemption becomes a fridge.
Dave

Hi guys,
This might have some use for you in cold mornings when often doing engine ON and OFF's, or just for security when buying a newspaper in local shop and leaving car running outside. It is called RunLock relay, really handy divice.
Simply arm the RunLock, take the key with you, it can be disarmed only when key is back in ignition barrel. If the handbrake lever will be released witout key being in - the engine will cut off.
http://premierhazard.co.uk/products/78-rl001-runlock
and simple wiring
http://premierhazard.co.uk/resources/files/32705b049f6753bd0de397c7ba364410/D00176-1-A%20RUNLOCK%20FITTING%20INSTRUCTIONS.pdf

There is one on fleebay from a differnt manufacturer, the Premier Hazard one isn't low quality unit as it's approved and in use by UK police forces when arriving at scene.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi guys,
This might have some use for you in cold mornings when often doing engine ON and OFF's, or just for security when buying a newspaper in local shop and leaving car running outside. It is called RunLock relay, really handy divice.
Simply arm the RunLock, take the key with you, it can be disarmed only when key is back in ignition barrel. If the handbrake lever will be released witout key being in - the engine will cut off.
http://premierhazard.co.uk/products/78-rl001-runlock
and simple wiring
http://premierhazard.co.uk/resources/files/32705b049f6753bd0de397c7ba364410/D00176-1-A%20RUNLOCK%20FITTING%20INSTRUCTIONS.pdf

There is one on fleebay from a differnt manufacturer, the Premier Hazard one isn't low quality unit as it's approved and in use by UK police forces when arriving at scene.

Regards

Not forgetting that it is actually illegal to leave a vehicle running unattended in the UK! Quitting I believe it's referred to (although could be wrong).

Don't forget it's still illegal to leave a car unattended and running on the road in the UK - emergency services have an exemption which is why they can use it.

More importantly your insurance company won't pay if it gets stolen & driving a Panda without releasing the handbrake is generally pretty easy anyway. There are usually riders in the policies about having the keys, making sure the car is locked, etc.

Not forgetting that it is actually illegal to leave a vehicle running unattended in the UK! Quitting I believe it's referred to (although could be wrong).

Beat me to it Jon!! Yes it is & is contrary to the RTA and road vehicles construction & use regulations.

Last edited:
It's snowing, the doors are silicone sprayed, windscreen cover is on.

I left for work and nearly got driven off the road twice within 30 feet of my house.

I think you'll find visibility better if you were to remove the windscreen cover before setting off :eek:

Chances of getting to your destination without being crushed or mangled will improve greatly :p

Even though you live close to Hell, er sorry, Hull :devil:

Last edited:
Back