Why are men such mingers?

Currently reading:
Why are men such mingers?

Nice...:yuck: But that's probably less bacteria than on your kitchen surfaces and dish cloth.

not mentioning any names :p but a regular poster on here can leave very nasty :yuck: smells in the bathroom after a log rush.

paulbfd said:
FOR THOSE WHO LEAVE THE BOGSEAT UP

Amen!!
Everyone should put the damn lid down afterwards. With the lid up - also stuff can fall in - like toothbrushes, shavers, phones etc.

And, women seem to complain about the seat being left up. To be fair, let's all close the thing completely. You don't leave the dishwasher door open do you - because no one wants to look at all the dishes in there - so why's it acceptable to look at a toilet bowl?

Pah.....

Well this thread has hit an all time LOW I a not a prud or a saint but this is the pits blame the yanks and this country has followed their degradeing standards its vry sad to see what is happening in this country ts becoming a cesspit (n)

what about if you cannot get in the house after a night out and you want a slash. its been snowing so you urinate your name in the snow. she looks out, recognises the handwriting and lets you in.;)

Magical Trevor said:
im starting to condsider lesbianism

Wow, can't believe I missed that first time round :eek: ....maybe it's because I actually thought you were a bloke back then :eek:

there are some how can i put it interesting observations on this thread!!!!!!

but it's still funny!!!!!!!, in a sick kinda way:eek:

i think the best way to wrap up this thread is to read the title n leave it at that!!!!!!(y)

Last edited:
charmed103 said:

i think the best way to qrap up this thread is to read the title n leave it at that!!!!!!(y)
i think i prefer your motto quote:)

charmed103 said:

i think the best way to qrap up this thread is to read the title n leave it at that!!!!!!(y)

Well said that charming lady (y)

charmed103 said:
only kidding hun!!!

let's just say that both girlies n boys have their subtle n not so subtle differences:cool:

yes i prefer mine as well(y)

Hey whats with the :cool: u tryin 2 tell me something :cry:

Back