Why are men such mingers?

Currently reading:
Why are men such mingers?

charmed103 said:
awwwwwwww

no, not at all m8 (y)

Sooo glad 2 hear that so lets see - got date -panda girl on monday and emm on tues - sammi if she can dodge H and think i can manage alaina wed- how about thursday will send limo to ick u up :D

PNL said:
Sooo glad 2 hear that so lets see - got date -panda girl on monday and emm on tues - sammi if she can dodge H and think i can manage alaina wed- how about thursday will send limo to ick u up :D

mmmmmmm soz think we all mite be washing our hair!!!

but a limo ride wud be good, can we postpone?

still have the limo by the way, just postpone the date!!

u no i luv u really, so don't b upset(y)

charmed103 said:
mmmmmmm soz think we all mite be washing our hair!!!

but a limo ride wud be good, can we postpone?

still have the limo by the way, just postpone the date!!

u no i luv u really, so don't b upset(y)

Ok will set another date to send limo and will have to rest up and save my strength for u :D

charmed103 said:
no i still want the limo!!!!!!!! never had excuse the pun a ride in a limo b4!!!

Well if u want it that way OK i will send it along with some flowers and chocs :yum: and the ride for u i am sure will be the best of ur life

Last edited:
PNL said:
Well if u want it that way OK i will send it along with some flowers and chocs :yum:

ah ta!!!!!!

but can we forgo the choloclates, diabetic remember(y)

well i had better get myself glammed up for that, don't fink scruffy pj's r good look 2 b seen out in!!!!

charmed103 said:
ah ta!!!!!!

but can we forgo the choloclates, diabetic remember(y)

well i had better get myself glammed up for that, don't fink scruffy pj's r good look 2 b seen out in!!!!

Ok diabetic chocs jim jams are fine cos limo is blacked out ;)

sammiboo said:
just been on to messenger to my er friend.

and he said he was going for a slash and sorting his coop out. Not am going to the toilet :rolleyes:

Also there are few members on here that inform me they are going for a crap too, same in the fiat coupe forums chat room and some of my male friends say it when we go out and stuff

Why do men think that everyone needs to know that they are having a crap - they are total mingers!!!! :yuck:

Wasnt that me????

Ross

sumplug said:
i think you might be if you try anything within the limo:D

U people got dirty minds i wouldnt insult her and if u read the tread again its the limo minus me [isa hidng in boot]:p

Back