Why are men such mingers?

Currently reading:
Why are men such mingers?

just been on to messenger to my er friend.

and he said he was going for a slash and sorting his coop out. Not am going to the toilet :rolleyes:

Also there are few members on here that inform me they are going for a crap too, same in the fiat coupe forums chat room and some of my male friends say it when we go out and stuff

Why do men think that everyone needs to know that they are having a crap - they are total mingers!!!! :yuck:

well the belching thing i can understand, would you rather it came out the other end??

and the crap/slash thing is so that the person can get a timeframe from it and know how long youll be!! its better than saying "BRB" and dissapering, leaving the other person dangling?!?

or its to freak you out :D

Belching is perhaps my greatest talent :D one day I aim to be able to belch the national anthem

...now please excuse me, I'm off to scratch me nads and have a s**t... :p

sammiboo said:
LOL our mutual lesbian "friend" is worse than any man in the belching respect - you mean you would consider being her special friend ;)
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Buuurp!

Attachments

• barney.gif
    barney.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 266
Why did you [insert bodily function here] start this thread? you knew it would end up like this! [insert different bodily function here]

Back