Why are men such mingers?

Currently reading:
Why are men such mingers?

Andy_sx said:
erm.. erm.. erm..

maybe just a bit at the minuite :eek: think it might have been my dodgey lunch on the ship.. fillipinos have strong stomachs :)
smelly and fishy as well:yuck: (n)

yes they are :yuck:

although saying that i find its usually the deck hands not the officers that are like that. had a 'nice' fish and rice for lunch and it was awful tbh, but there was no way i could get out of work to get anything so took the captains offer. kinda wish i hadnt now :yuck: :eek: tis not nice:(

and, of course it should!

Once was in an E reg fiesta with 4 lads going down south on the M6. We had all been on the pop the night before when the driver farted, then declared it burnt on the way out it'll burn on the way in.

And it did and i have not smelt anything like it. Problem was the winder mechs were fooked on the only two opening windows. we had to pull over onto the hard shoulder and get out the car it was that bad!

This has brought back a memory was coming back home after visiting my dad when a car went past and a guy hadhis butt stuck out of the window and he let it rip as they past me could say spoz it sounded like a dump valve (n)

Back