What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Second shift completed! Despite waking up at 6.30, when I should have left at 6.00! It wasn't a bad shift, got some things done I needed for my folder.

Back in tomorrow morning, hopefully not late! Strangely it only took me 30 minutes to get home during school kicking out time...took me 1 hour and 20 minutes yesterday!

Friday night I'm going into town for a bit to get some public order stuff, looking forward to that!

And Sunday I'm doing my personal safety refresher...week off work and I'm spending it working for free :LOL:.

The safe arrival of my beautiful niece. 9lb 9oz - Tilly!

Oh and posting on this forum again after a rather long absence :slayer:

Three out of four shifts done! Love it loads, going back to work next week is going to kill me :(.

Should be able to get a few things signed off, getting closer to going out by myself :D.

Passed my A.C.S today
w00t.gif

Two days 8 hours per day of pure practical and written exams, and thats it done for another 5 years :D
dance1.gif

My heeeuuuge roll of white carbon vinyl has arrived :slayer:but due to a madly busy weekend I'm not going to have time to do anything with it until at least next weekend. Glad it's here though - looks awesome!

My heeeuuuge roll of white carbon vinyl has arrived :slayer:but due to a madly busy weekend I'm not going to have time to do anything with it until at least next weekend. Glad it's here though - looks awesome!

Ohh wheres it going? Would be interested to see what white carbon vinyl looks like actually

Ohh wheres it going? Would be interested to see what white carbon vinyl looks like actually

Steering wheel button surrounds, door button surrounds etc - can't decide on either doing the whole dash (it's the standard grey carbon effect atm - which I'm not keen on), or just the speedo/light button surrounds... Also thinking of wrapping the wing mirrors. Mine have some chips, so need a respray anyways.

It's got quite a matt/satin finish to it - actually looks better than I expected :)

Decided against the silver one because of the high mileage. Currently looking at a nice Stilo MultiJet.

On another thing...

Have you heard... That the Bird is the Word.. :d

First time I've ever seen that episode..

Ah fair enough, thought you put a deposit down though?

lol really? Its an awesome one!

Zoom in on my picture and look above pedo bear :p
P8193525.JPG

Forth shift finished, wasn't out for as long as I would have liked, but got a few things done which is nice. Went into town hoping to get a bit of public order, ended up giving two tickets out while on foot! Spent most of Tuesday/Wednesday and Friday doing that in the car and only found a few!

Shame its all over for a bit now, some refresher training on Sunday and then its back to crappy work :(.

Decided if I don't get the job in the control room, I'm going to apply for a different force, even if it means moving 500+ miles to Scotland.

Back