What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

I just dont see the point of spending £3,000 a year doing something that doesnt have much prospects.

Yeah guaranteed there are not many jobs for graduates at the moment in general but at least you know what your letting yourself in for
Mmm, RADA, The Guildhall, Norhampton. One of these is an odd one out.

get a poster made up :p

I did, and one saying why we didn't tattoo Cheryl Coles tattoo, bar codes, etc but one of the (ex) artists destroyed it, claiming it wasn't customer friendly. Thing was, he was never at the front desk so never had he pleasure of repeating himself all day long.

and before anyone asks why not to the above examples.... do you really want to feel my wrath????? :bang:

I did, and one saying why we didn't tattoo Cheryl Coles tattoo, bar codes, etc but one of the (ex) artists destroyed it, claiming it wasn't customer friendly. Thing was, he was never at the front desk so never had he pleasure of repeating himself all day long.

and before anyone asks why not to the above examples.... do you really want to feel my wrath????? :bang:

why dont you do them?

bar codes?

why dont you do them?

should have kept my mouth shut.... :bang::bang::bang:

cause they both look ****, or at least they will, given time.
a barcode
barcode.gif

a barcode tattoo
tattoo_31.jpg

now as you can see, theres a stark difference, the problem arises when the first is done by a laser printer and the second by a human hand. Then theres the problem of one being done on only slighty porous paper and the other on very porous skin. Finally as skin regenarates over time it can be garuanteed that within a matter of years if not months, all the lines will have merged into one large smudge

so why dont we do it? cause even if we got the best artist in the world to do it, it will still look ****, and if someone where to ask " where did your get your **** tattoo" we wouldn't want our name to be mentiond.

got it????? :mad:

I know that isnt a proper tattoo but his character has a barcode tattoo'd into the back of his head because they dont have names :p

Nah. he just fell asleep on some tesco value pre-packed bacon and the ink came off on his head.

Then he got really pissed about it and started killing folk - as you do

angel being in a good mood

Realising we have 3 or so kg of meat in the freezer.

Deciding I want some fruit trees.

Back