What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

or in the case of art... get your self a tattoo apprenticeship! (y)
According to our local paper, "an unlicenced tattooist has been fined £125 for each of 2 charges of failing to protect the safety of his customers, some of who were children while operating from a filthy flat, using dirty needles and unsteralised inks. He had attempted to steralise his equipment using a baby's bottle cleaner which was insufficient to destroy blood viruses such as HIV." Witnesses also claimed he smoked while tattooing, drew the outlines in pen, failed to wear disposable gloves and didn't wash his hands. 150 people including 5 children came forward after a helpline was set up. Sounds like an alternative career for the actor if his first choice fails.

(finally took pity on the folks downstairs and stopped hammering away, will have another go tomorrow when they're at work)

Jeez. I think I'm turning into someone from a carry on film or something. Everything I read on here is a double entendre.

Still, makes me smile :D

yet ;)

he can have plums in front garden then if you wanna suck on toms plumbs :)

Nooooooo rabbits i'm afraid, maybe a couple of hens :cool:

so, tom can have his plums sucks and goodness knows what happens with my cherry then :devil: :eek: :p

Nooooooo rabbits i'm afraid, maybe a couple of hens :cool:

why not :( there loads of homeless rabbits that need some where to live. hens will dig up all your lawn
like poor frosty no one wants him coz he old, his last owner was dead in the hose for 4 days before they rescued him. he house rabbit
Frosty1-1.jpg

http://goldenbunnies.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Back