What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

i get told off for drinking it neat or on the rocks so why not:p

i dont go clubbing the pubs more fun in which case its a pint of strongbow, pint of guiness or a miners lung(y)

if your gonna drink, drink.

FFS Rolf. I think you're a nice kid but sometime I could slap you as purple as your mum's car.
Just try goin a couple of days without banging on about alcohol and we'll all be smiling about that (y)
Keep going as you are and ou'll become one of two things:
1, an alcoholic
2, bored sh!tless with alcohol

FFS Rolf. I think you're a nice kid but sometime I could slap you as purple as your mum's car.
Just try goin a couple of days without banging on about alcohol and we'll all be smiling about that (y)
1, an alcoholic

Ill say number 1. Carl you make it sound like ur constantly drinking. Cant u have fun without drink? :confused:

1, an alcoholic

ill bear that in mind:eek:

Ill say number 1. Carl you make it sound like ur constantly drinking. Cant u have fun without drink? :confused:

yeah of course i can i just enjoy a drink. i dont drink to get drunk (thats reserved for really bad days and parties) its either just a few whilst chilling or at the pub or one with a meal.

the only exception is the periodical session on a friday night whilst gaming till about 6 the following sat.

i dont drink and drive and never will i know to many people that have been injured or killed because of it.

current smile: watching totp2 on dave and realising just how many of the tracks i actually own:eek:

Last edited:
This picture I just found of my bro on Facebook:
n847724482_1151504_5150.jpg

ill bear that in mind:eek:

yeah of course i can i just enjoy a drink. i dont drink to get drunk (thats reserved for really bad days and parties) its either just a few whilst chilling or at the pub or one with a meal.

the only exception is the periodical session on a friday night whilst gaming till about 6 the following sat.

current smile: watching totp2 on dave and realising just how many of the tracks i actually own:eek:

You should bare it in mind (y). Being an alcaholic is not cool and i knw what it does to people. Hense why i dont drink that much anymore.

Just think when u pass ur test u wont be able to drink as much incase u want or need to go out in the car (y)

This picture I just found of my bro on Facebook:

:ROFLMAO:

You should bare it in mind (y). Being an alcaholic is not cool and i knw what it does to people. Hense why i dont drink that much anymore.

Just think when u pass ur test u wont be able to drink as much incase u want or need to go out in the car (y)

my fam has a history of alcohol problems inc a pretty close family member (dont go there)

i pace myself anyway and plan ahead to much for that to be an issue.

Last edited:
Just checked bank account and student loan has arrived! they had me worried there thought I was gonna go overdrawn! Also over half way through a big assignment for thursday. That and arranged a trip up to scottyland on friday for some birthday festivities with new lady friend (y)

No I put all the wrapping paper in a pile then he charged over dived into it and started to shred it and play with it.

I swear he got dropped on his head as a bunny he's got serious attitude

nar tis normal mine do that. i line litter trays with news papers, some times they think it great to pull sheats out and keep ripping bits. some times they cover my whole bedroom in it and wake me up doing it :mad:

1, an alcoholic

U Believe him? :ROFLMAO:

I'm gonna say its 100% "I'm an internet hard nut" talk

U Believe him? :ROFLMAO:

I'm gonna say its 100% "I'm an internet hard nut" talk

you might meet me one day and ill prove it isn't(y)

it would be nice not to hear about every aspect of rolfs life every second post but is it gonna happen?

Hello No!

i get bored easily so its something to do :shrug:

Quite funny how he seems to get ripped everyday :D

only recently.

Carl, I believe your constant talk about alcohol and how much you drink and smoke is simply an attempt to assert maturity and appear grown up. It doesnt work like that, it has the opposite effect. I think you you are simply trying to gain Kudos......no one else in this forum "brags" about their alcholol consumption like you do.

im not bragging about it sledge thats just pointless nor am i trying to get kudos or anything else. im just being me, yes i drink heavily and smoke but so what. no noe said people had to reply to my posts about it.

Last edited:
i dgas(y)

plus it has a nice minimum of 4 shots of tequila per glass when i make it:D

Carl, I believe your constant talk about alcohol and how much you drink and smoke is simply an attempt to assert maturity and appear grown up. It doesnt work like that, it has the opposite effect. I think you you are simply trying to gain Kudos......no one else in this forum "brags" about their alcholol consumption like you do.

It's true Rolf.

That's cos we inject it directly into our brains via our eyeballs. If you were a proper boozer you'd know that(y)

Back