What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

learning a new skill - how to balance tyres :) and as a result, my car feels much better to drive at higher speeds(y)

Dave, how much did your timing tools cost? i fancy some, instead of doing white marks - guess i was lucky with mine....

been to see mamma mia which was really good (y), went with my friend sarah who i dont see much these days it was a laugh :D

and when we got back in my car, the heater instrument panel at the bottom, the bulb looked like it had gone.... part way down the motorway i decided to push the damn thing in :idea: low and behold what happened, the lights lit up again :p, thats fiats for you, they like a bit of finger fun to get them going :devil:

front ones have lasted 12k, and rear ones were on when i got the car, so im guessing 20k or so :confused:

i got my tires reduced to £200 for 4 in the end..... same make and brand and size....

but the people fitting them shouldnt have been mucking about and wrestling, joking around etc

then me and my mum wouldnt have complained about them...

the fact they also jacked my car up in the wrong points at the front, and have nearly snapped my skirts also got me mad

40% discount not to bad :devil:

They knocked over £100 off for complaining:eek:, you sound just as bad as me:devil:

Modem

DownStream Connection Speed 16381 kbps
UpStream Connection Speed 796 kbps

:D

Took 30 mins to get it sorted though. :rolleyes:

Back