What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

oh dear. do you enjoy hurting yourself or are you blinded by lust?

No not really but she worth it ere going out on the pi55 tonight might have to try an take some sneaky pics.:D
And to be perfectly honest lust dont really come into it that much liked her for the last 3 years always will do.

No not really but she worth it ere going out on the pi55 tonight might have to try an take some sneaky pics.:D
she is your ex so it will end in tears, it always does.

And to be perfectly honest lust dont really come into it that much liked her for the last 3 years always will do.
when you look at her arse do you think about commitment and sacrifice?
or penetration?

she is your ex so it will end in tears, it always does.

when you look at her arse do you think about commitment and sacrifice?
or penetration?

Of course i do but that isnt the main reason why i want to get on her its because i actually like her personality and who she is. I know that concept is a little hard for you to understand Jug LOL.

And when i say x i mean that we hav'nt actually really been together properly so that means that we hav‘nt actually ever broken up.

Despite all this anyway she is still sort of with her current BF so could go nowhere but i hope not.

Of course i do but that isnt the main reason why i want to get on her its because i actually like her personality and who she is. I know that concept is a little hard for you to understand Jug LOL.
every nice guy says "i like her personality and who she is" when it is still lust because you are living in the lovedream that your hormones and human nature use to trap you. once you wake up you will admit that she's a bitch and you dont really like her or have anything in common with her but you do like boning her. if you stay with her at that point then you are in love. until that happens it isnt serious because loving the lovedream is a lot easier than loving the woman.

And when i say x i mean that we hav'nt actually really been together properly so that means that we hav‘nt actually ever broken up.

Despite all this anyway she is still sort of with her current BF so could go nowhere but i hope not.

in that case she isnt your ex so its safe, but if she leaves her current guy for you then you have to wonder how long it will be before she leaves you for some other guy.

Last edited:
but if she leaves her current guy for you then you have to wonder how long it will be before she leaves you for some other guy.

Well im clinging onto the fact that she was mine first but she did a runner cos i was living the drug life at that time. She new that there was a nice person in me but i was so drugged up and whatever so she went with him as he was obviously offering at the same time but i know she would have prefered me who wouldnt lol.

final year eh? prepare to find life suddently becoming a lot more difficult.

although even the final year is a peice of cake compared to life after graduation.

enjoy.

final year eh? prepare to find life suddently becoming a lot more difficult.

although even the final year is a peice of cake compared to life after graduation.

enjoy.

Why whenever you finish one year is there always some kill joy saying next year will be harder? :p tbf I've been told that every year for the last 8 years that the next one is where the real work begins. If anything I found 2nd year easier and far more interesting than 1st year, and already started dissertation...the thing with uni is its absolute hell...for about 4 days a term (the ones leading up to hand in dates) and a piece of **** at all other times :devil:

Why whenever you finish one year is there always some kill joy saying next year will be harder?
coz ppl did it to me and now its my turn :D

tbf I've been told that every year for the last 8 years that the next one is where the real work begins.
yeah thats true, but its always crap. final year is harder, but its still easy unless you're dim.

secret to making it easy is self discipline and organisation. if you leave everything to last minute you'll stuggle, you need to learn to spread your workload across the weeks. in 1st year you can do everything the night before, in second year it may take the night and a bit of the following morning, in final year you cant do that unless you plan to get a 3rd.

Last edited:
Back