What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

The punto i went to look at is pretty clean. Could do with a wash, the odd scratch here and there then theres a few pretty big dents on the roof but they will easily pull out without damage because none of the paint has been creased or split or anything. Apparently someone walked across the roof at some point :confused: Got a very nice sounding exhaust, think its a sportex by looking at it and its been lowered by what looks to me 50mm so im gonna go take it for a test drive in the next couple of days, hpi check, get my girlfriends dad to come have a look at it to make sure everything is straight then hopefully buy it! :D

^^ Was about to PM you Andy, asking how the car hunting is going. (y)

Im smiling because i have signed the deal to buy my new car. deposit payed. Its currently getting a full service. (y)

lol i was thinking about your new car today actually, there was an astra coupe infront of me with mahoosive alloys and huge exhausts and i was hoping you were gonna be a bit more subtle with your than he had with his haha
and yeah im pretty set with this car now i just need the seal of approval from the girlfriends dad (trained mechanic and buys and sells cars etc) then it should be all go!

Got some test results back from uni - 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 2:1
:D
Awesome stuff.
Bad news - I think I FAILED my exam that I had today:cry: - might have to resit in June/July instead of long holiday:( i just couldn't remember any of it?!

Got some test results back from uni - 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 2:1
:D
Awesome stuff.
Bad news - I think I FAILED my exam that I had today:cry: - might have to resit in June/July instead of long holiday:( i just couldn't remember any of it?!
Relax, the last person who told me that they failed an exam actually ended up getting a HD.

My schmile? I got my first 'teaching' paycheck today :D

Relax, the last person who told me that they failed an exam actually ended up getting a HD.

My schmile? I got my first 'teaching' paycheck today :D

Awesome stuff, i wish i would get paid :p... need a job first i guess:D

Works out that even with this fail i will end up with 84% - still a 1st :D

also got told today that i have a personal tutor?:confused: don't know what or who this is / means but hey:)

Nearly all over :slayer: 2 weeks left of exams and coursework deadlines hopefully it all sticks together for a bit longer! (y)

I can soon put my FF stickers on my car after it passed the MOT with no ads(y)
didn't want to put them on a car which later failed the mot:yum:
Mates got a new car - W reg ford jobby, sounds rough compared to mine:D but it goes more than 4 times as fast:( has 2 more doors than mine too:(
No damage either:(

give it a week and it will all change:devil:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
After many years of having a terrible credit score, I've got it up to 926 as of today - I'm officially 'Good' :D

Also the last week has been epic - was up at my mums for our easter holidays, went to the Highland Wildlife Park, Loch Ness, North Kessock, Culbin Forest, Aviemore and of course Findhorn beach. Much good times were had, and my skin got not a little burnt by the blazing sunshine - and people say it's cold and inhospitable in Scotland, pah!

But he will be in London & anywhere outside the greenhouse that is the M25 ring is not only off his radar its not even in his universe. Parochial barely describes the London based press,

Back