What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Todays smile: Brought new office chair for my bedroom. A well comfy one and was origionally £176.15, then down £30 to £146.15 and then I got a further 10% student discount :slayer: :D

Yesterdays smile. Mum's 50th birthday bash. Went bowling, was about 30 of us there and when they printed overall scores I beat everyone with a score of 252 through 2 games (5 strikes) :)

I never realised how satifying and theraputic demolishing a wall can be :D Finally got the motivation to take down the wall downstairs (with a little help (y)), and it looks awesome!! Can't wait to get the rest finished now!!

I never realised how satifying and theraputic demolishing a wall can be :D Finally got the motivation to take down the wall downstairs (with a little help (y)), and it looks awesome!! Can't wait to get the rest finished now!!

Knocking stuff down is the fun part. Putting stuff back together is not so much fun - that's what stage I'm at :(

At least it will look great when it's done though:)

Just in from end of conference award dinner '**** up', and I seem to have an award.

Yipeee. Chuffed and pissed.

Cheers

SPD
Well done :D What you won it for?
i leave the drinking to you :p

id never go anywhere near my car when im drunk :)

got an alloy ordered and the rear one should be easily fixable ... only looks like the force of impact burst the alloy not the alloy itself buckling (y)
I'm guessing the details will be in the grump thread? :hug:

Got the last bits for my hols, just the wetsuit to collect tomorrow (it's now where it should be) and kayak from Alnwick on Saturday :D And off out with Ant tomorrow night :hug:

Finding out that job is a one month long unpaid internship that can turn into a perm position, suppose i should be grumpy about the first bit but any experiance i can gain in my industry is a good thing right now.

going meadowhall at some point to get summit to wear to the interview too :D

Back