What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

i sent my CV to a company that are offering a graduate internship type thingie to do with web design/development.

sent my CV at 8pm lastnight, 10pm i got an email saying he got my CV and will take a proper look tomorrow, and about ten minutes ago got an email saying my cv is 'very interesting' and cool :D and he wants me to come in next week for a chat :D

i sent my CV to a company that are offering a graduate internship type thingie to do with web design/development.

sent my CV at 8pm lastnight, 10pm i got an email saying he got my CV and will take a proper look tomorrow, and about ten minutes ago got an email saying my cv is 'very interesting' and cool :D and he wants me to come in next week for a chat :D

go you

congratulatons

That sounds very promising. I don't think he would've been that keen to contact you if he wasn't seriously interested.
Nice one (y)

I'm speaking to a couple of lads that I know from when I was 10 that I used to go to summer camp with, one I havent spoken to for about 5 years. Is nice to catch up, plus we're meeting up around xmas :) cant wait :slayer:

Good luck Kay hope you get it, has to be better than £50 a week (y)

Hmmmm seems a dodgy time. Was he browsing the web for skirt and you fell in his lap?

Back