What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

:rolleyes: If 'she' said that she was Joe Fritzel, would you believe her?

that would be plain retarded and that is my trick anyhow :rolleyes:

Your omegle chat storys are boring as sh*t carl. Your the only person that actually believes what the person talking to you says.

actually that was over aim not omegle. plus true or not dont care was still hilarious

Last edited:
not chatting ****e. was just amusing as started off with a normal conversation and almost every sentence she came out with that. heck if you want ill give you her aim

Yeah I'll have it :) See what the craic really is.

:rolleyes: If 'she' said that she was Joe Fritzel, would you believe her?

Well he thinks people thought he was hitler yesterday, so......

that would be plain retarded :rolleyes:

almost as retarded as spining the lie in the first place huh?

or maybe as retarded as spending all day on a strangers chat site when there are probably better things you could be doing. like getting a job (and yes matt im aware of the irony)

and you know what else is pretty retarded. taking extra time out of your day to talk about your bullsh!t exploits with people that really couldnt care less

so yeah... you are 'plain retarded' at the end of the day...

no go crawl back under your rock and drink yourself to death or whatevers 'cool' for you this week

or maybe as retarded as spending all day on a strangers chat site when there are probably better things you could be doing. like getting a job (and yes matt im aware of the irony)

and you know what else is pretty retarded. taking extra time out of your day to talk about your bullsh!t exploits with people that really couldnt care less

noW go crawl back under your rock and drink yourself to death or whatevers 'cool' for you this week

Well done on spelling Gordon B.

no go crawl back under your rock and drink yourself to death or whatevers 'cool' for you this week

nothing retarded about using creativity to convince some idiot you are someone your not.

i dont spend all day on there. I've been up since 6am and was on there till 8 i have been busy working, cooking and doing jobs I've already been paid for since then as for work not gong to take lectures on it by someone who voluntarily left their job with no other job lined up. i do a lot of work but it is mostly voluntary.

as for bull **** exploits i could refer to a lot of your daily antics under the same label however unlike some i have some respect and know that, that kind of opinion does not help anyone so don't comment.

also i never came from under a rock and haven't had a drink since last Thursday.

and just to really **** on your chips there are a lot more than one spelling error in your post. see underlined words.

Last edited:
nothing retarded about using creativity to convince some idiot you are someone your not.

You really are that naive. Jessssssssssssuuuuuuussssssssssssssss.

Right.

You spin them some bull**** of a lie.

They are sat there at home thinking what a dick, lets play along with that and make him think we believe him.

You get all excited over it thinking that some other sad ****er actually believes the **** you are saying so you then go on to tell everyone else about it.

*yawns*

my smile, finding out where I can access free condoms :D

Last edited:
Back