What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

wasn't the only one who did. and that was as a result of being sociable.

Dont worry Carl, the 1st girl I pulled at uni I threw up on her feet outside a pub :cool::slayer: she took me home cleaned us up and used and abused my body till sunrise, one of the best nights of my life :slayer::slayer::slayer:

:devil:

Dont worry Carl, the 1st girl I pulled at uni I threw up on her feet outside a pub :cool::slayer: she took me home cleaned us up and used and abused my body till sunrise, one of the best nights of my life :slayer::slayer::slayer:

who would of thought chucking up on a girl could get you that

I vommed in my girlfriend's coat pocket once. Didn't get a shag that night.

My laptop is alive

After having this weekends rain thrown on top, a bit of drying out later and its come back to life :)

Not the best present to come home to after a weekend away! :cry:

Plus the roofer has now been and hopefully it shouldnt be raining inside anymore.

im a smoker enough of my money goes to the nhs anyway.

As far as arguments go Rolf that one is pretty ill informed, irresponsible, and basically w@nk. Let's not get into the politics of the whole thing but suffice to say, it does not. End of.

who said im boasting? was purely admitting a fact.

You weren't admitting a fact, because nobody asked you, therefore there was nothing to admit. You were actually bigging yourself up for getting wasted and boffing your ring up. THIS DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL! :cool:? NO!

If you enjoy getting wrecked and boffing everywhere and want to do it, then do it - fair enoughski. But by telling everyone in the way you always do, you are going to attract alot of negative attention, rightly or wrongly.
Seriously Rolf, do the things you enjoy by all means, but keep certain aspects of it to yourself every now and then (y)

We arent being mean just sick of reading the same old crap that he posts. He doesnt just do what everyone else does by putting a post up saying something like a really good night last night. He goes on to explain everything that happened which few few if any people care about.

We arent being mean just sick of reading the same old crap that he posts. He doesnt just do what everyone else does by putting a post up saying something like a really good night last night. He goes on to explain everything that happened which few few if any people care about.

sorry :(

please dont hurt me :p

rolf pulled a whitey. this makes me smile.

a what now?

i think we should have another bet thing.... if rolf can go 1 week without mention drink or pulling girls he hasnt got a hope in hell with.... he doesnt get brutally murdered (y)

make a more realistic forfit and go on then

As far as arguments go Rolf that one is pretty ill informed, irresponsible, and basically w@nk. Let's not get into the politics of the whole thing but suffice to say, it does not. End of.

as is my understanding a lot of the money generated through ax on tobacco actually funds the NHS but i cba arguing either.

You weren't admitting a fact, because nobody asked you, therefore there was nothing to admit. You were actually bigging yourself up for getting wasted and boffing your ring up. THIS DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL! :cool:? NO!

If you enjoy getting wrecked and boffing everywhere and want to do it, then do it - fair enoughski. But by telling everyone in the way you always do, you are going to attract alot of negative attention, rightly or wrongly.
Seriously Rolf, do the things you enjoy by all means, but keep certain aspects of it to yourself every now and then (y)

if that's what seems to bother everyone so much fair enough. wont do it again.

Last edited:
Back