What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

been asked to cook for about 8 people on thursday night for a private firework show/bonfire:)

really dont know what to do though yetthinking something simple like chilli, bolognese or similar though.
Chilli! (y)

and some Jackets and wintery comfort food. :)

Just admiring the tarmac driveway the smug arrogant family over the road have had done.

They've had 5, sometimes 6 blokes working on it every day for almost 2 weeks now. It's only big enough to park one car on.

Nice lads they are too. Funny though - they all have Irish accents. A couple of them even have teeth.

Well, some teeth:D

Wonder how much they paid for to have that done.....:D

Just admiring the tarmac driveway the smug arrogant family over the road have had done.

They've had 5, sometimes 6 blokes working on it every day for almost 2 weeks now. It's only big enough to park one car on.

Nice lads they are too. Funny though - they all have Irish accents. A couple of them even have teeth.

Well.... there is less tree pruning to be done at this time of year, to be sure.

Cheers

SPD

Written your name in it yet? Better hurry!

Journey is going well so far, despite all the replacement bus services I've managed to get everywhere I'm meant to be when I'm meant to be there - and this train has t'internets :D

Back