what would you (seriously) do with them?

Currently reading:
what would you (seriously) do with them?

i'd make them stay there, they deserve it.

"the tenement blocks, which had a nursery and sheltered housing complex nearby, were covered in graffiti, broken glass, litter and urine."

all housing associations should offer these type of living conditions, it would give the scum some motivation to get out, and its a fitting punishment for those who stay.

if the other neighbours dont like it they should move out. if they cant then they should learn to accept that they have fuct up in life and now they must pay for it. thats life, if you dont like it get your shoe laces out.

Last edited:
if the other neighbours dont like it they should move out. if they cant then they should learn to accept that they have fuct up in life and now they must pay for it. thats life, if you dont like it get your shoe laces out.

your living in a dream world.here in edinburgh the housing market is the 2nd most expensive in the Uk without the london wages.
so what do people do who work and are on a housing list to move somewhere?
private rental prices are skyrocketing as poles are happy to sleep 10 a room and pay minimal rent so any property is open to them

there is no magic wand that can make the bad people go away, make the housing affordable or and make living conditions better. i feel sorry for the innocents caught up in it all, it cant be easy, but no one is forced to live in edinburgh.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1457035.stm
+
chav_mum_chav_scum_063.jpg

+
battle_royale_1.jpg

=
happy.jpg

Reading the #1 post news article again I'm afraid I think the scum that cause these sorts of problems should be rehomed in a secure and remote part of the country and cut off from the rest of society. When they can prove that they can live responsibly then they can move back to be near civilised people.

Might be the only way to stop trouble making scum like this from making other people's lives a misery rather than resorting to imprisonment. However it's unlikely to work as some stupid Human Rights campaigner will come along bleating about Civil Liberties. My take though is that you forfeit YOUR civil liberties when your repeated actions/ behaviour takes away OTHERS civil liberties and rights to live a peaceful life.

Self centred, selfish, inconsiderate b@stards (literally).

Grrr... :mad:

Reading the #1 post news article again I'm afraid I think the scum that cause these sorts of problems should be rehomed in a secure and remote part of the country and cut off from the rest of society. When they can prove that they can live responsibly then they can move back to be near civilised people.

Might be the only way to stop trouble making scum like this from making other people's lives a misery rather than resorting to imprisonment. However it's unlikely to work as some stupid Human Rights campaigner will come along bleating about Civil Liberties. My take though is that you forfeit YOUR civil liberties when your repeated actions/ behaviour takes away OTHERS civil liberties and rights to live a peaceful life.

Self centred, selfish, inconsiderate b@stards (literally).

Grrr... :mad:

yup this is it.move them somewhere else and they dont change.
doesnt matter how good the housing/area is

Last edited:
When you get oil platforms being closed down because they are no longer viable, these would make ideal living quarters for these people. Plenty of fish to catch so they'll never go hungry, nearest neighbour is an hour away by helicopter - so no problem with noise & if they pee up their own doors well the sea will wash it clean for them.
Alternatively, rehouse them all in tatty old caravans on a 'traveller's site'.

Why does everyone assume the state has a responsibility to house people?
Some years ago, I had a good job which came with a flat. Eventually, the firm went bust so I lost my job & was given notice on the flat. I went to the council who said it was tough luck.
So there I was, no job & no home. I ended up renting a room in a private house & managed to get another job - but the rent swallowed a huge lump of my wage - but there were no handouts to help me, despite having paid hundreds of thousands of pounds into the system.

Back